Beauty - Selfridges Beauty Project with Dermalogica

6:00:00 am




Are you free today (TUESDAY 3rd JUNE), in or around Birmingham and want to see your very own Gemma Button as part of a panel in association with Dermalogica?  Well you can!

 Think Loose Women with more beauty industry based opinions from some Industry professionals and the likes of me, a typical beauty fanatic, all about girl power.

The debate will be based around the question below, you will also have the chance to have your say and ask us panel members any questions that may come to mind during the debate, so we would love you to join us!

“Dermalogica: Does The Stereotypical Notion of Beauty Really Empower Women?”
The skin health experts at Dermalogica are taking centre stage in the debate of female representation in the beauty industry, The panel includes Candice Gardner, UK Education Manager at Dermalogica UK, Mary Daniels, professional Life Coach, Sophie Cottrell PR professional and founder of beauty blog The Beauty Informer, Gemma Button founder of beauty blog Button's Blog and members of the Providence House Youth Group, who work with young girls growing up in the capital.

I would love to see some familiar faces so please let me know if your coming, just send me a tweet and remember to use the hashtag #beautyproject

Selfridges Birmingham 3rd June: Beauty Hall | Selfridges Birmingham | 14:00pm & 18 30pm
Please follow this link to register for your complimentary ticket - FREE COMPLIMENTARY TICKET



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk