Fashion - Always Bring Your Own Sunshine*

11:39:00 am


asda, Fashion, festival fashion, festival outfit inspiration, floral fashion, george, plus size, Plus size fashion,
Dress/Necklace/Sunglasses/Hair Band/Denim Jacket/Rucksack/Sandals - All George
 (available online or in store at Asda)


























In the UK we are lucky enough to have so many summer music festivals right on our doorstep, there are so many I would love to attend but at the moment it looks like I will only be attending Wireless Festival, in Birmingham.  There is so much thought that goes into attending a festival, including which outfits to choose.

I have put together this outfit from George as an inspiration of what kind of look I will be going for when I attend Wireless.  I wanted to keep it really quite casual but with a girly touch so the flower detailing on the dress, necklace and hair band add the right amount of femininity to what would be quite a simple outfit.  The backpack is not only pretty but super practical as I will be out at the festival for nearly 12 hours a day, a little bag just wouldn't do, I can pack one like this full of everything I might need and its floral, perfect.  Denim jackets are one of my favourite things in the summer, they can completely change the look of an outfit and I believe that is the case with this, this one with no sleeves just screams summer to me.  I am always drawn to this tan colour when I pick sandals, these are gorgeous with the buckle detailing and gemstones on the front. Last but not lease Sunglasses, these are a little wishful thinking as fingers crossed it is sunny and warm, I will definitely be purchasing these as they would go with so many outfits and the gold detailing makes them look much more expensive than their £3.50 price tag.

I found it really difficult to pick one dress from the range at George for this post as there are so many I would wear and all so affordable, I can't wait to go and have a look next time I'm in an Asda.

Would you wear this to a festival, if not who is your festival style inspiration?




*collaboration with George at Asda, as always these thoughts are my own.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. The dress is gorgeous!! I love George <3

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress, I hope I can find one that fits over my baby bump ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a perfect festival outfit! I particularly love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a cute look. Cant wait to see pictures from the wireless festival.

    A weekend on Portsea Island
    A weekend on Portsea Island

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunny days...in the UK ? Few and far between...It looks like you have great style and fashion sense.. unlike me.. I am a man.. who apparently has no clothes sense.. Black trousers.. Yellow shirt.. and red coat.. is that really so bad ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was in asda the other day and surprised by their george range! They had some cute little camis for under £5! A good excuse to buy many I believe ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the clothes from George! Love the dress :)

    Yazmin xx
    www.yazzyscorner.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. The wee bag is so cute! love it x

    www.fairyfatale.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk