Life - The Thrill of Coming Home Has Never Changed

10:11:00 am



































I'm going to keep this really short and sweet as I genuinely cannot put into words how excited I am!

The picture above is Miss Charl and myself.  Incase you didn't know, Charl writes one of the best blogs on the internet, Ginger Girl Says and is basically an all round good egg and close friend of mine.
Since meeting this flame haired beauty at a blogging event in December 2012 we have remained friends and at times Charl has been one of the only people I could count on 100%.

As some of you may know (if you read this post you will) I have been in Morocco for a little while and a couple of months ago I began searching for a job back in the UK.  Unfortunately I wasn't really getting anywhere due to my address being in Morocco and I wasn't able to attend interviews.  I had mentioned this to Charl in one of our many Skype conversations and a couple of days later she sent me the kindest message  I had ever received

"Come live with me for a bit, just until you find somewhere of your own, you know get you on your feet again"

So after keeping it a little bit of a secret for about a month, I have made a decision - I AM MOVING BACK TO THE UK!

This Saturday I will be flying from Marrakech to spend the start of the summer with the best friend a girl could ask for.  I am extremely excited about kick starting the summer with a four week long sleepover in Charl's ultimate girl pad!

See you soon England! 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Wow, that's really kind! Good luck with your UK job hunting. Is Marrakesh as fab as it sounds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww that is so kind and nice, faith in humanity restored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaawww that's amazing! I have met Charl once at a Benefit event in Liverpool and we had a great time, welcome home ;)

    Em

    www.emsmixedbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting for you!

    Kay x

    www.mummyburgess.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not quite sure why this made me smile as much as it did. I'm sure you and charl will have an amazing time together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw that's really kind :) I'm actually excited for you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk