Life - Get to Know Me Tag

4:32:00 pm

Do you know Gemma Button, Get to know me, Life, twenty one questions, tag, Gemma Button, Button's Blog


Do you get asked questions alot ? 
To be honest not really but I do ask a lot of questions, I am very inquizative and question everything in every situation.


1. Are you named after anyone? 

Gemima Puddle Duck, don't laugh my Mum was obviously high on laughing gas, she wanted to call me Gemima but was convinced post birth that Gemma would be a better option, thank all of the gods!  My middle name is also the same as my Granny's so I suppose im named after her too, which I love, you know with me being all sentimental.


2. When was the last time you cried? 
Again please dont laugh, this makes me sound sad and far to involved with something that has nothing to do with me.  When Judy from Its Judy Time gave birth to the twins, I have been watching her vlogs since before she had her first baby, Julianna and followed the family through this whole pregnancy, it was emotional.


3. Do you have kids?

I don't but maybe one day.  Never mind the maybe, being an only child I often longed for brothers and sisters so I want quite a big family maybe 3 or 4 children.  Ask me this again in 5 years please.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? 

Yes definitley, I think I'm a really good, loyal friend.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

No, Never.  Don't even know what it is.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?

No way in hell! Why would people even do that its like jumping and letting your life be in the hands of a tiny little rope, have you seen the scales when I stand on them, that rope would snap!

7. What's your favorite cereal? 
I love cereal, in the morning, at night, at anytime of the day to be honest.  I like to switch it up everytime I get a new box but one I never get bored off it good old weetabix.  Weetabix can be so good with lots of different toppings and is not too sweet or sickly and it says its good for you on the box, winner.

8. What's the first thing you notice about people?

Teeth and hair, funnily the two things I am most concerned about on my own body, as long as they look acceptable I am okay.  Nearly forgot, Eyebrows, never trust a person with bad eyebrows.

9.What is your eye colour

Green, Blue depends on the light but mostly green.  I like my eye colour.

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings, after all they only exist in movies.  The world is scary enough without movies too!

11. Favorite smells? 

Bacon cooking, scented candles, bleach.  Three very different scents but I love them all the same, weirdo.

12. Summer or winter?

I think winter.  I like the fashion more, layers are great.  Make up lasts longer.  Movember, need I say more.  Bonfire Night, Christmas and Valentines Day are all in Winter.  I also find family always get together in Winter, much more so than in the summer.

13. Computer or television?

I don't really watch television, if it is on I normally just use it for backround noise if my Ipad is on charge.  I much prefer the internet the possibilities are endless.

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?

Tenerife I think, my geography is horrendous.  Is Tenerife further than Morocco from the UK?

15. Do you have any special talents?
I can function on very little sleep, I can eat a whole lemon (please don't ask why I know this)

16. Where were you born? 

Inverness, Scotland.  This lassie is a highlander through and through.

17. What are your hobbies?

Obviously blogging.  Cooking, walking, film watching, attending gigs and concerts, over thinking, procrastinating.

18. Do you have any pets?

This is a bit confusing.  My ex boyfriend bought me a puppy in 2009, two months later he slept with my best friend, I left him and had to move home to a place where I couldn't take the dog.  I was going to have to get rid of him and everytime someone came to view him I didn't answer the door or if someone phoned I would say he was already sold.  My Grampa seen how much I loved the dog and had grown slightly attached to him too, little Cal the yorkshire terrier became my Grandparents pet and I genuinely believe that dog prolonged my Grampa's life.

19. Favorite movie?

Ever, ever?  Almost Famous, Im not telling you why.  Watch it.

20. Do you have any siblings?

I have a half sister and brother but don't have much contact with them, being honest it's out of choice.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?

A Wife and Mother.  Most people want career's and 'make something of themselves', of course I want these things too but my ultimate goal is to be the best Wife and Mummy one day.


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Aw loved this, I'm dead nosey so tags like this are perfect (as long as the person isn't too dull!). Love the little Cal story, dogs are amazing aren't they. Also I think you pretty eyes too! :)
    Love Kate xx
    prettylittleus

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was just a great way to get to know you better. Thanks for sharing this post.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww you are such a sweet soul aww ...cuddles and mwahs. I had the same dream (when I grow up) to be a wife and mother and when that happened I didn't know what to do with myself after... so now I am on the journey to become a MASTERCHEF lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the smell of bacon cooking is the one smell that could turn your average vegetarian. Great post - loved reading all about you and your Beatrix Potter inspired name :-)
    Love Vicky
    Around and Upside Down

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the smell of bleach too! Everyone thinks I'm weird because of it lol. Great answers, I loved reading them :D

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww I absolutely loved this post. Some great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're sarcasm answer is great!! In also a cereal lover:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Questions and answers are a great way to get to know bloggers better - nice post. Gorgeous photo of you too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really loved this post, Gemma!

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoyed this post! I really like these get to know me posts.

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk