Fashion - If You Chase Two Rabbits Both Will Escape

3:30:00 pm


easter outfit inspiration, fashion, easter, rabbit jumper, rabbit rings, what should I wear for easter, casual outfit inspiration, Plus size fashion,
Jumper/Jeans/Shoes/Bag/Nails/Lips/Necklace/Ring(made to order)
 If there is one thing I love about this time of year it is the build up to Easter Weekend, in my family it's always been a time where we all get together more so than any other time of the year, its special to me. Being a predominantly Muslim country, Morocco does not widely celebrate Easter and boy am I missing the hype.  There are no easter eggs in shops, there are no bunny or chick inspired clothing, nothing.  So I thought I would make up for it by showing you all what my perfect Easter Weekend would consist of, starting with my outfit.

I love this Jumper from Yours Clothing, its novelty without being tacky and styling it with a pair of jeans just keeps it simple and the focus still being on the bunny.  I decided to play on the pink of the bunny's bow for lips, nails and necklace to add some more colour plus pastels are very on trend at the moment.  Tanya Burr's First Date Lipgloss is fast becoming my favourite lip product at the moment, I will be reviewing it in full very soon so all I will say is the colour is a very subtle pink and super glossy while still being super pigmented.  I love the name of this OPI polish, Chic from Ears to Tail, I thought it was very fitting with a bunny themed outfit.  I always wear shoes like these Vans when im at home because my Granny's house is in the countryside so I have to be practical, these wouldn't stay white for very long though.  I have decided I need this Topshop backpack, it's perfect, end of discussion.  One of my favourite pieces that makes up this Easter inspired outfit is the ring, this is from a collection by Brighton based jewellery designer Jon Forster.  The attention to detail is esquisite, clearly displaying his extensive knowledge of design as well as his love for nature.  As every piece is handmade to order these don't come cheap but you would expect something with such detail and craftmanship to have a hefty pricetag.

This outfit is super casual because for me, Easter Weekend is about spending time with family at my Granny's.  I love Easter Egg hunts in the local forest, scavenger hunts in the garden and egg painting competitions within the family.  You can see what I got up to last year, in my Easter Weekend in Scotland post, beware though it contains the biggest Easter egg collection in the world!

What are your plans for Easter Weekend this year?

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. That bunny sweater is just too cute!

    My easter always includes an coloring easter eggs and a little scavenger hunt! It is always so fun. My mom and I also usually make some pastel colored candies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection. I love the jumper and the bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we don't celebrate Easter usually, but since my son was away over Ostara, we've moved our celebrations to Easter weekend this year. We'll have an egg hunt on Friday, visit family on Saturday and go to a Viking Day on Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely collection, love the shoes and OPI especially.
    I'm working easter sunday this year so will be celebrating with my little girl on the saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Easter is something that I dont bother with really... but I HAVE to say that the bunny jumper is freakin' awesome!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the collection!
    I will be in Portugal! please could you check out my blog www.lilysbeautyroom.blogspot.co.uk and maybe comment?
    thankyou xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That jumper is adorable, perfect for Easter :-)

    Fiona @ www.dollydowsie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That jumper is absolutely adorable. It's a shame there isn't a hype around you to get excited about. M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bag, it's stunning! The nail polish is a pretty shade, too.
    I'm working Easter weekend this year so don't really have any plans :( Hope you have a lovely time!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the lip gloss and nail polish sooooo much! I may have to make a cheeky purchase ;)

    I'm hoping to do an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids this year. Our new garden has a lot more hiding places than our old one ... mummy will have lots of fun setting it all up, hehe

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper | An Undomestic Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  11. keep questioning if I should get a back pack, love the theme of the wish list x

    ReplyDelete
  12. my easter plans are that I have to do uni work but I miss the hype too am down in London and its quiet where I am. the nail polish and lip gloss love em lover all things pink :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk