Life - If You Can Dream It You Can Do It - Disney Cocktails

5:21:00 pm


frozen, cocktail making at home, cocktails by cody, disney, disney inspired cocktails, disney themed cocktails, Life, walt disney alcoholic cocktails,

cocktail making at home, cocktails by cody, disney, disney inspired cocktails, disney themed cocktails, Life, walt disney alcoholic cocktails, peter pan
cocktail making at home, cocktails by cody, disney, disney inspired cocktails, disney themed cocktails, Life, walt disney alcoholic cocktails,

cocktail making at home, cocktails by cody, disney, disney inspired cocktails, disney themed cocktails, Life, walt disney alcoholic cocktails, mickey mouse
cinderella,cocktail making at home, cocktails by cody, disney, disney inspired cocktails, disney themed cocktails, Life, walt disney alcoholic cocktails,
mulan,cocktail making at home, cocktails by cody, disney, disney inspired cocktails, disney themed cocktails, Life, walt disney alcoholic cocktails,

cocktail making at home, cocktails by cody, disney, disney inspired cocktails, disney themed cocktails, Life, walt disney alcoholic cocktails,

the lion king

alice in wonderland,cocktail making at home, cocktails by cody, disney, disney inspired cocktails, disney themed cocktails, Life, walt disney alcoholic cocktails,

alice in wonderland,cocktail making at home, cocktails by cody, disney, disney inspired cocktails, disney themed cocktails, Life, walt disney alcoholic cocktails,

alice in wonderland,cocktail making at home, cocktails by cody, disney, disney inspired cocktails, disney themed cocktails, Life, walt disney alcoholic cocktails,

cocktail making at home, cocktails by cody, disney, disney inspired cocktails, disney themed cocktails, Life, walt disney alcoholic cocktails,

snow white, cocktail making at home, cocktails by cody, disney, disney inspired cocktails, disney themed cocktails, Life, walt disney alcoholic cocktails,

beauty and the beast,belle,cocktail making at home, cocktails by cody, disney, disney inspired cocktails, disney themed cocktails, Life, walt disney alcoholic cocktails,

aladin, jasmine,cocktail making at home, cocktails by cody, disney, disney inspired cocktails, disney themed cocktails, Life, walt disney alcoholic cocktails,

hercules, esmerelda,cocktail making at home, cocktails by cody, disney, disney inspired cocktails, disney themed cocktails, Life, walt disney alcoholic cocktails,





cocktail making at home, cocktails by cody, disney, Disney Frozen, disney inspired cocktails, disney themed cocktails, Life, walt disney alcoholic cocktails,

cocktail making at home, cocktails by cody, disney, Disney Frozen, disney inspired cocktails, disney themed cocktails, Life, walt disney alcoholic cocktails,

cocktail making at home, cocktails by cody, disney, Disney Frozen, disney inspired cocktails, disney themed cocktails, Life, walt disney alcoholic cocktails,

HOW AMAZING ARE THOSE!  Cocktails by Cody is the best thing the internet has allowed me discover so far this year, well aside from my Stila 'Gemma' lisptick but that was a given.  As soon as the Cinderella masterpiece popped up on my Facebook news feed I was transported to a daydream of Disney themed fancy dress parties and matching beverages. These are the most amazing cocktails I have ever layed eyes on and now I'm addicted to Cocktails by Cody's Facebook page awaiting the newest invention. 

On discovering these Disney themed cocktails I just had to get in touch with the man himself and ask him a couple of questions. Let me introduce you to the genius behind these creations, Cody.


How did Cocktails by Cody all begin? 
I started dabbling in mixology shortly after I turned 21, I saw bar tending as a skill set that would provide some decent financial reward.  I practised for a good 8 months learning everything I could, but as soon as I started applying places nobody would even look at me without a year minimum experience. With this set back I decided to brand myself as Cocktails by Cody, build some web presence, and attack the job market from a new angle.  I decided a few Disney themed drinks would get me a bit of traction and beef up my web traffic. With the help of Tumblr and Facebook, within 6 days my cocktail creations had been seen by over 2.5 million people.

How are you finding the attention ? It's been crazy, but the support is overwhelming, I'm very thankful

What's next for Cocktails by Cody?
I am currently plugging away at this e-book for the drinks and their much anticipated recipes which will be out this year and I aim to make another themed cocktail book sometime after. I will be sure to keep everyone posted!

I'm so glad I got the chance to ask Cody these few questions as his story behind his journey from wannabe bartender to cocktail magician is quite remarkable, once again proving my point of how powerful social media can be.

I'm super excited to see what he comes up with next and secretly hoping for an Up themed cocktail, my favourite Disney film ever, which one is your favourite?

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Wow, These are so impressive, I love them all but the Mickey Oreo cocktail looks yummy! What a talented Man, I will be pinning these pictures, Thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!!! I can't make my mind up which cocktail I like the sound of best

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have a good go at all of those, especially Mouse Slide x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Lost Boys sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. My. Actual. God!

    I want to try them all. Even the ones that have stuff in that I don't like! Hehe.

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper | An Undomestic Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so cool, such an awesome idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so awesome!!!! I want to try the Mouse Slide.

    www.itsmiraclewhip.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these all look amazing but I think I would be swayed towards a belle :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this idea! x
    http://www.tigerlillyquinn.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cant tell you how devo'd i am to have just read this post... i so want cocktails again! thanks for sharing, hopefully in 5 weeks (ish) I can crfack on with a few of these recipes!
    carsonsmummy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk