Fashion - Let Us Dance In The Sun, Wearing Flowers In Our Hair*

3:30:00 pm

One,Two,Four,Six + Seven Three+Eight, *Five+Nine

The next few months are looking amazing so far especially with Wireless Festival on my horizon, it safe to say this will be my highlight of my summer.  The Wireless Festival Line Up is just amazing with so many of my favourite artists, including Drake, Kanye West and Bruno Mars.  Top of my list to make sure I am looking good and on trend are clothes and accessories.  Today I wanted to give you an idea of what kind of things I have been looking at to compliment my hair.

Comfortable and casual is the theme I am going for in daytime outfits so I need to dress these up with accessories - floral crowns and hats being my preference.  The crowns above are both from Rock N Rose and I think because they are both so different wearing these on alternative days would look unique and could really add a talking point to a simple outfit.  The over sized bun garland by New Look available at Asos is the cutest thing ever and we all know how much I love wearing my hair in a bun, I would wear this all summer, not just for the festival.  
Another thing I love are hair bows and these are very similar to the one I wore in this picture I posted on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.  I would wear my hair in a loose plait and place these randomly down the plait.
Hats are something I have never worn or payed much attention to, but one of my favourite bloggers Meg from Wonderful You, makes them look amazing and I want to give it a go.  These two, from Asos look perfect for the outfits I have in mind keeping on trend with the whole pastel trend I'm loving at the moment.

At night time I want to glam it up a little and go for something a little more delicate.  The gold coloured one by Love Rocks at Asos is definitely both of these things and I love that it goes into the hair and sits on the forehead, this is exactly what I expect to see a lot of ladies wearing at festivals this summer.
The other two crystal and pearl ones are from a newly discovered website of mine, Rosie Willett Designs. These are extremely luxury pieces and would make me feel like a festival princess.  If you had a wedding coming up too, these could be used time and time again, creating completely different looks each time.

What do you think of my ideas, do you know of any websites I need to check out to add to my wishlist?



*This post contains a sponsered link


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I am obsessed with bows and flower crowns too! I shall be wearing a similar one to #3 when I go to Wireless London! :)
    Joelle
    xx
    FebruaryGirl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful accessories,They will compliment all your outfits well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big fan of a baseball cap for a summer sport look.
    Not so sure where one would get a girly things :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great list and cute for summer!! I love the bows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really cute! I cant wait to see your festival outfits! So jealous, I would love to see the line up of the event.

    Marriage Proposals in Seattle's Chinese Room

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the hats. Where are they from? I need to buy a hat really soon!

    Drifting Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that purple hat from ASOS. This is a cute post. x

    http://prettybigbutterflies.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love floral headwear :) Have a couple that I had picked up from Accessorize. You can check out glitz4girlz for some nice hair accessories. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those bows are so cute, not sure I could pull them off though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk