Beauty - The Beauty Scenario Tag created by Lily Pebbles

3:30:00 pm



1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
That one is easy I think but I need to put them into high coverage and low coverage, cheating already, I know.  My High End, high coverage choice would have to be, Estee Lauder Double Wear, it's the best I have ever used and have repurchased for the last 3 years. My low end pick, is without a doubt, Revlon Colourstay, it just does not budge and the shade range is really good.  My low coverage high end pick would be Mac Face and Body and from the drugstore Revlon Nearly Naked.  I really think Revlon have smashed it for  lower end bases and I am excited to see what they come up with this year!

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?

Definitely completely ignore it, I am a wimp with things like this if I don't know the person.  Especially in an interview situation you don't know if it would go in your favour or not, I couldn't take the risk.

3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?

The first one that springs to mind is Mac's Angel, its my choice most days, this is the lipstick that makes me feel beautiful and compliments any make up look.  It makes me feel pretty.

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?

I would not wear white eye shadow, I would get colour matched for foundation, that orange ring around my neck was not attractive and I would have filled in my eyebrows.  Gosh how bad did I apply make up!

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.

I would probably cry but not in a spoiled brat kind of way, I just find it really hard to hide my emotions in any situation especially when it comes to my hair, those giant mirrors are the devil.

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?

Easy and predictable, the Naked palette.  I don't really need to go into detail why as every blogger and their cat raves about this palette, but I use it every single day so why would I not take it away for a city break.

7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?

This was another easy one, it would have to be a powder compact that belonged to my Great Grandmother, the powder is long gone of course but in the past I have re-potted my favourite powders into it, this is the only thing in my collection that would be completely irreplaceable.

8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs

As I mentioned before I am a little bit of a wimp when it comes to these kind of things so I would probably pretend I hadn't noticed because let be honest, it would be totally awkward.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I'm such a noob when it comes to beauty that I hope I never get tagged in this! Interesting read though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) great post! Love a tag. May have to do this myself!!

    Meimei xx

    www.meimeisays.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it was hard to answer some of these. So hard to choose between products sometimes!

    www.prettybigbutterflies.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk