Beauty - Kiehls Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Face and Eye Cream Review

3:30:00 pm

Kiehls, beauty, Kiehls Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Face and Eye Cream Review, skincare Review, Should I be using anti wrinkle products, how to improve fine lines and wrinkles, Skincare,

Kiehls, beauty, Kiehls Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Face and Eye Cream Review, skincare Review, Should I be using anti wrinkle products, how to improve fine lines and wrinkles, Skincare,

Kiehls, beauty, Kiehls Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Face and Eye Cream Review, skincare Review, Should I be using anti wrinkle products, how to improve fine lines and wrinkles, Skincare,
















Kiehls, beauty, Kiehls Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Face and Eye Cream Review, skincare Review, Should I be using anti wrinkle products, how to improve fine lines and wrinkles, Skincare,


















Wrinkles and fine lines, everybody hates them but unfortunately everybody gets them, including my twenty two year old self.  Since late last year I have began to notice fine lines appearing around my eyes, it absolutely terrifies me, sadly it's only a matter of time before they start appearing all over my face.  Well I have taken action, I have been trying out the Kiehl's Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Face and Eye Creams for the last six weeks, in a bid to improve the appearance of the fine lines that have annoyingly surfaced and to prevent to further wrinkles appearing.

When I first seen these the packaging really stood out to me, there is something about the copper packaging that gives it a slight vintage feel, which I love.  The inner section that protects the product inside and keep it fresh, just ooze luxury give very high hopes for results from the creams themselves.  The packaging for this product is definitely the only vintage quality of this product, the product inside is excitingly new and current.

I'm still not entirely sure how I feel about the Wrinkle Reducing Face Cream, don't worry I will explain why.  As I said I have been using this for around six weeks, only as part of my evening skincare routine, as I like to use a more mattifying cream in the morning.  I thought that while I was sleeping and the skin is more actively repairing itself that the cream would have more chance of being effective, although I'm positive it would work just as effectively during the day.  As I have very few, if any, fine lines or wrinkles other than on my eyes I didn't expect any immediately visible results from this.
At the moment I am using it more to prevent future fine lines or wrinkles than to correct those already there. Kiehl's claim that it helps fortify skin’s elasticity and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, resulting in smoother skin, refined looking texture and less visible pores.  As I anticipated, there are not a huge difference in my skin on the wrinkle front, as I don't have any major issues but my skin does feel noticeably softer and my pores are visibly reduced, which is reassuring that it is working.  The only negative thing I have to say about this cream is the scent.  It is not my favourite and for the life of me cannot pin point which of the ingredients it may be, but the way it makes my skin feel outshines the less than delightful smell.

Now the Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream is the stand out product from the the two for me, there are no mixed opinions on this one, I adore it.  Unlike the face cream, I have been using this in my morning and evening skincare routine, its so light that it doesn't effect the way my make up sits, at all.  As I have developed a few fine lines around my eyes I was hoping this could slightly improve them but I wasn't expecting a miracle.  I was pleasantly surprised, within three weeks of using this twice a day the fine lines were much less apparent, I was delighted.  It does have the same scent as the face cream but I really couldn't care, this stuff is magic in a pot.  I have seen positive results within the first three weeks of introducing this to my routine, imagine the benefits of using this for a longer period of time, how could I live without this.

The hunt for the perfect night time moisturiser that helps correct the imperfections my skin develops with age, is still life long search.  I will always try new ones just in case the next one I try is better than the previous, so it is unlikely, that I will repurchase the Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Face Cream.  I will continue to use the 1/3 of a tub I have left as I like the way it makes my skin look and feel it's just not life changing.  Or is it? With a cream that is used to prevent and reduce the chance of getting fine lines and wrinkles in the future, how would I know it does or doesn't work until I stopped using it? The Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream, comes with no concerns of effectiveness.  I love this a lot and will more than happily use the small amount I have left, if another product doesn't stand out to me in that time I will repurchase, life of a beauty blogger I suppose, the possibilities of the perfect product are endless, but this eye creams comes pretty close to being irreplaceable.

Have you found the perfect Moisturiser?  If it corrects redness, smooths, reduces pores, adds moisture without being too greasy or heavy and smells nice, tell me about it in your comment below!



*I was gifted this product for consideration of review which as you know never affects my honest opinions featured in reviews.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. They sound like great products! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lately I am using Pure Chimp super cream... it does wonders to my dry skin, but it doesn't help lines and wrinkles :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got samples of both of them recently and found them really good, so once my current face and eye cream have finished, I will definitely be buying them!

    Paula at Beauty Lover xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well sweetie one the best mousturiser to me is the LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream that is a very good product, thanks for your review~ Now I´m following you in Bloglovin´485 and GFC #694
    I hope your follow me back in both!
    Comment to me back, to keep in touch~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a great product, good review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried anything from Kiehls before, I'm a bit nervous to shell out so much on the products!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk