Beauty - Sharon and Kelly Osbourne MAC Collection

4:41:00 am

Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Mac, Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Mac Collection,Sharon Osbourne Mac Eyeshadow Palette, Kelly Osbourne Mac Lipstick,
images are not my own, obtained from instagram and Pinterest, edited by myself


It's not often I get excited about the MAC celebrity collaboration collections, in fact I don't own any pieces from their previous ones, but something about the Kelly and Sharon Osbourne Collection is catching my eye.

As soon as I seen the picture of Kelly's lipstick I fell for the packaging.  The classic bullet shaped lipstick casing, in a subtle shade of lavender resembling Kelly's pastel coloured locks, is to die for.  The signature scrawled in red creates an eye catching contrast that my eyes could not bypass, its going to look beautiful in my handbag.  As the pictures released the moment show no sneak peaks of the shade inside my imagination has ran wild with what I expect from the shade range.  I'll expect to see a classic red somewhere to represent the vintage glamour Kelly loves.  There has to be a deep berry vampy shade to remind us of Kelly's younger days when she was slightly more Gothic and a peachy toned nude to pair with the smokey eye Kelly has been sporting for years. 

The eye shadow palette Sharon clutches in her right hand looks like a quad I would create myself with what looks like a neutral highlight, a cranberry inspired plum, peach/bronze all over lid colour and a deeper brown/plum detailer which looks perfect for use in the crease and defining the lash line.  The Packaging outlined in red keeps with the theme of Kelly's lipstick with the famous Mrs O signature concealing the bottom two shades slightly.

This collection without a jet black eyeliner would be like me without eyebrows - bare - so I will be disappointed if there is not one included, c'mon MAC do it right.

Due to be released in June 2014 its definitely going to be a very popular collection but believe me I'm gonna be first in line.  Its just so exciting to see a MAC collaboration without a picture of RiRi in sight, refreshing to say the least.

Are you as excited as me for this launch, what are your expectations?

You Might Also Like

33 comments

  1. I'm really looking forward to this launch! The packaging is gorgeous!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I hadn't heard about this so deffinutly off to check it out! And I totally agree with the eyeliner lol! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I'm glad you agree, it would be a missed opportunity if there wasn't one x

      Delete
  3. im really into MAC products, so ill be looking out for this launch!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure ill be tweeting/face booking about it nearer the time :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Me too, her makeup is always flawless and so fitting to her personality :) x

      Delete
  5. Eek, this is so exciting! The first I've heard about it too!!

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper | An Undomestic Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to get my hands on one of the lipsticks!

    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's what I'm most excited about too :)

      X

      Delete
  7. Cant wait to see it and try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really exciting! Can't wait to see it. Lovely blog you got, by the way :)

    www.cappuccinoandfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) ill check yours out xx

      Delete
  9. Great! Excited to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lipstick packaging is beautiful! Can't wait to see what the shades are like :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am desperate to see what shades are gonna be available, :)

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Gorgeous I think the lipsticks are getting a lot more press but the eye shadows are gonna be amazing x

      Delete
  12. Love them both & cannot wait for it to be released! ♥b

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow! That's actually a collection I'm looking forward to! :) I love Kelly's hair!!

    x
    Phoebe
    Eat. Live. Love. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her hair too, she manages to have a colour that's so on trend and hard to maintain yet always looks super healthy :)

      X

      Delete
  14. I can't wait to see this collection, like you I don't generally get involved with them, as they sell out too quickly :) but this looks like a nice one from the shots I have seen so far and love the packaging too! will look oh so pretty in my collection :)

    Paula at Beauty Lover xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the selling out to quickly has a lot to do with it for me too but not this time I'll be ready and waiting for them to go on sale, it will look gorgeous in your collection, any collection x

      Delete
  15. Any lipstick from Kelly will be fabulous, especially that the colour of the lipstick tube is lilac <3 not sure what Sharon can add to the collection, but a intrigued none the less!

    http://creamteaandrosejam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree :) I think Sharon can add class and a certain elegance to the collection as well as attracting a more mature market that may not know and use MAC, very clever of them :)

      Xx

      Delete
  16. I can't wait for this collection, the packaging looks beautiful! :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either, can you tell;) it's stunning one of the nicest iv seen from MAC XX

      Delete
  17. Wow!!! But they always sell out so quickly :( xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk