Life - The Vamps UK Headline Tour 2014 Announced

11:12:00 am

Okay, okay let me just pull myself together.  Nope its not gonna happen, words cannot contain my excitement this morning!  I'm not saying I'm some kind of super fan or part of the 'fandom' but I really like them, well not just them but their music more so.  It's clear I'm not the only one as excited because by 10am #TheVampsTour was trending worldwide



The Vamps Official Headline UK Tour 2014
Keep an eye out on their official website to buy tickets to the 14 shows.


At 9.00 Big Ben time The Vamps announced to over 600,000 followers via their official twitter page @thevampsband that they will be kick starting their UK Headline Tour on Saturday 23rd September 2014. One day before my birthday (this pleases me because I'm sentimental like that).  The announcement itself was brilliant, with a series of tweets indicating that they were splitting up only to spring this amazing news on the world!  Truthfully I have been expecting it for a while now and it has come at the perfect time.  This announcement comes within days of their last performance at The O2 London supporting Taylor Swift's Red Tour, so I'm sure they will have a whole new flock of fans saving up for these tickets.




@Thevampsband on Twitter
Source


If you have been living under a rock for the past year or so and are unsure who The Vamps are, shame for you, they are a British Indie Pop boy band made up of four lads, Tristan Evans, Brad Simpson, Connor Ball and James McVey.  They found each other on You Tube over the last couple of years, it was obviously destiny because they just work together, like chocolate and orange.

Their journey in the music industry has been amazing so far starting by covering songs from famous artists such as Mcfly and Taylor Swift to touring with them!  It was actually due to one of their covers of Taylor Swift's song We are Never Getting Back Together , from that moment back in August 2012, I was hooked.


Source


From covers of well known artists to releasing their own singles Can we Dance and Wild Heart they have built up a massive fan base with the main twitter fan page @TheVampsUpdates having over 21, 000 followers, which I'm sure will only grow rapidly in the coming weeks.

One thing that The Vamps have managed to do is, remain humble.  It is clear they are extremely thankful of every single fan and rightly so, they would be nowhere without each and every one of us. 

I'll leave you with my favourite cover they have done, their cover of Mcfly's Love is Easy featuring Carrie Fletcher, video is not my own source



To that person I told back in 2012 'This band is gonna be massive', told you so!

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Oooh how fun and exciting, hope your really enjoy seeing them on the tour :)

    laura x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really exciting, I doubt I will be seeing them on tour if I'm still in Morocco by then but I'm just so delighted they are doing so well!

      Delete
  2. Oohh this sounds fabulous how exciting for you!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEWCASTLE!
    Make sure to check out my blog!

    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeek take it your a fan too then chick, I've checked out your blog and left a comment on the maybelline colour tattoos I still haven't tried them :/

      Delete
  4. Some how I want to squeeze all there cheeks, they are just too adorable.

    xo Mélane
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Motivation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are cute all very young too which makes it more exciting, to be this successful a t such a young age :) x

      Delete
  5. I have to admit I don't think I know who they are, but that being said I listen to so much music, I may have heard them and just don't put a name to the music. I love that you are super excited, that feeling is great when you finally have the chance to see a band you enjoy so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are only just being recognised more, they were undiscovered for quite a while, thank you I am very excited x

      Delete
  6. I must have been living under a stone lol, it's a shame you can't see them if you are a big fan. In my day it was Duran Duran and Nik Kershaw. Now I'm feeling old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe how things under the stone? My mum read this comment and was delighted, she said you can come and have a Duran Duran party with her, don't feel old, your only as old as you feel x

      Delete
  7. I haven't really heard any of these guys music not on the radio or on the tv?! yet they have a fan base where do you hear them? I hope you have a good time seeing them though. I want to go see 1D as I love them lol and at nearly 24 I'm not ashamed to admit it.
    www.jadesjourneyoflife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's surprising they have been on all of the music channels and lots of tv appearances including this morning a day break. I first found them on you tube so you could find their channel there, it is linked in the post above :) I seen One Direction last year and can honestly say it was one of the best concerts I'd ever been too and I was 21 :) massive One Direction fan xx

      Delete
  8. The Vamps are so cute. They are all like little boys but they are pretty decent :) I love the tweets they did!! Cheeky boys haha xx

    Beauty Hot Squad - Birthday Beauty Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly even though they are young you can still se a passion for music they are not just in it for the fame :) haha I did too they were so funny xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk