Beauty - Simple Kind to Eyes Make Up Remover Review

10:20:00 am

Hi Everyone!


Today I bring to you a product I have been using for years, I have been using this since I start wearing make up to remove my eye make up on the way home from school without a trace so my Dad didn't know I was really going to school with eye make up on, Im sure we have all been there.

Simple Kind to Eyes Eye Make Up Remover

Simple Kind to Skin Eye Make Up remover

This eye make up remover has been a staple in my skincare routine for many years and has always been a great product for me and my skin.  The non oil, non perfume and non colour formula is really gentle on the delicate eye area and removed my mascara effectively for a long time. All I do is put the product onto a cotton pad and wipe over the eyes, not rubbing just gently moving over my lashes.

For the past few months I have been using the Benefit They're Real Mascara (read the review here) and unfortunately this eye make up remover is just not effective enough to remove this mascara.  I would go as far to say it makes removing quite uncomfortable.  Simple claim that this removes waterproof mascara, I have never tried removing waterproof mascara but They're Real is not a waterproof formula and it just does not remove it effectively. After trying to remove this mascara with this remover I was left with red, sore eyes as I really had to work hard to remove even the smallest area of mascara.

Over the years the products I have used have changed and now I have found my favourite mascara of all time I am slightly dissapointed that my trusty make up remover does not do what I need it to do.  It is very strange as I have used so many different mascaras and removed it with this remover easily.  I would love to know if anyone else has experienced difficulties removing any particular mascara with this eye make up remover. 

I have now been forced to part with this product and find something more gentle to remove my mascara. 

 What eye make up remover do you use?

Gem
xxx

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I haven't with this one in particular but there are some mascaras that are soooo damn hard to remove!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're real is quite difficult to remove but I have found a replacement eye make up remover and will be reviewing it soon, im in love! xx

      Delete
  2. As I said to you last night, I had the same problem with the stinging :( Tried the Bi-Facil last night..It was so lovely and soothing. Can't wait for opinions on it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love love love the bifacial! Its so amazing<3 x

      Delete
  3. I use Simple's Nourishing Eye Make-up Remover, which is basically a creamy version of what you use! Never found a better one.
    A really great way to remove mascara is to use a cotton bud, fold a cottong pad and put it under your eye, close and then gently wipe the bud over the lashes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen this one before but wasn't blown away, may give it a whirl again when the new one I purchased runs out, after writing this review I went and bought a new one and can honestly say its the best iv ever used.
      Thanks for you comment and the removing tip xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk