Beauty - Lush Space Girl Bath Bomb Review

9:54:00 pm

Hi Hunnis!

I love baths but a normal (no bubbles or bomb) bath is something that I just cant stand.  If I am having a bath I want it to be relaxing, exciting and an overall lovely experience.  I spice up my baths with bubbles, melts and bath bombs most recently I have been trying out all the different bath time products Lush have to offer and will be sharing them with you over the coming weeks.

Space Girl Bath Ballistic

Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics Space Girl Bath Ballistic






















Space Girl is shaped as you can see above like a planet, this was created after Simon Emmerson's (from The Imagined Village and lush music maker) daughter was listening to his latest offering and there was a track called Space Girl she thought it would be great to have a Lush product to match the song and at Lush they thought this would be a great idea and so Space Girl was born.

This is a sweet scented Bath Ballistic which turns the water purple with swirls of red and gold glitter while the scent  retro sweet parma violets fills the room.  Space Girl also has a hidden treat so once you have run your bath pop your ballistic in the water and plunge your head underwater to hear the 'space dust' snap crackle and pop, space dust is known also as popping candy.

This ballistic's special ingredient, grapefruit oil is useful for more than fighting cellulite it  lifts your mood and revives the mind  whilst clearing up congested skin and acne.  It is also great when you have cold, flu or headaches, lack of energy and tiredness.  With almond oil and bergamot oil which are both really good moisturising ingredients this will leave you with super soft skin.

So aswell as it looking really pretty in the water and smelling amazing it is also good for the body and mind.

Have you tried this yet?

Gem
xxx

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I just got this bath bomb in a swap box (never tried anything by LUSH) and it definitely smelled nice and seeing a purple sparkly bath water made me smile:) xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh what a lovely swap item, its one of my favourites so it doesn't surprise me that you enjoyed it, do you have any others that you would like to try? xx

      Delete
  2. space girl is my all time fave lush bath bomb, i love it! its so purse friendly too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, you would probably like think pink too, Ill be reviewing it soon also a very purse friendly one xx

      Delete
  3. I love the colours, scent and glittery-ness of this one! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, what others do you like Jess? xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk