Beauty - Millie Mackintosh Lashes Review

3:55:00 pm

Hi Hunnis!


This is a review I never thought I would do, false lashes are not my strong point or something I wear often due to the tricky application but after the She Said Beauty event when I had the chance to have my first set of Millie Mackintosh Lashes applied by the lovely Steve (you can read about this experience here)  my application skills have improved a lot and I enjoy using these so much.

Millie Mackintosh has shot to fame from her role in reality TV show Made in Chelsea and dating musician Professor Green but there is a lot more to Millie than meets the eye.  Millie is a make up artist and has a very healthy passion for beauty and fashion, she is always in the press looking flawlessly beautiful and in the most well put together outfits.  With her obsession with make up she has launched her own range of lashes in collaboration with Nouveau Beauty.

The range is made up of eight different styles with one sure to suit everyone's personal style. All named after different places in London, this is a little extra touch that impressed me, it made them more personal to Millie and with them not having a number and a name they are easier to remember so you can repurchase.

Millie Mackintosh Made in Chelsea Star Lashes for Nouveau Beauty
These lashes are without a doubt the best quality lashes I have ever come across. One packet consists of one set of your chosen lashes, tweezers, adhesive and instruction booklet.  The fact that tweezers are included in each pack is a huge plus for me as im always loosing my tweezers. The lashes themselves are made from 100% natural hair which is such high quality the lashes can be reused up to five times, if you take care of them.  The adhesive included in the pack is latex free and really gentle on the skin but is really effective and make sure my lashes stay on for around eight hours without lifting at the edges

I chose the style Shoreditch as they were the fullest, thickest and longest lashes.  I have used these four  times now and honestly think I can get at least another couple of applications out of them.  I take care of them by removing any leftover glue after I remove the lashes and store them in the box they come with.  They are untraceable once applied and are so comfortable to wear.  

I used to shy away from applying false lashes but since finding these and practicing my application skills I now feel like I need these for when I want my eyes to be a focus of my make up, they completely change the look of your make up and instantly make me feel more glamorous. 

Millie Mackintosh Made in Chelsea Star Lashes for Nouveau Beauty




















Do you love lashes, which brand can you not live without?

Gem

You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. Ooh these look lovely on you! I've been wanting to try them for ages! xx

    lipgloss-and-lashes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunni! You should definitely give these a go they are so good! xx

      Delete
  2. I love those lashes!!! Deffo the sort I love to wear :) They look fab on you btw :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your like me then lots of volume and length :) Thanks babe xx

      Delete
  3. Omg these look AMAZING on you I have just ordered the same ones to try and get this look :-)
    www.justjoannablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks gorgeous, ohhh wow please let me know how you get on with them xxx

      Delete
  4. These look fab on you! I've always been a bit aprehensive to try fake lashes as they look really tricky! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, yhh I was the same and I can honestly say it just takes practive, try, try and try again until you feel comfortable xx

      Delete
  5. These lashes look stunning. So good that they come with glue and tweezers! I love eylure, they do some amazing lashes!
    I also have some ones from ebay for 1 pound. So good to mess around with trying them on and fitting them if you are a newbie at false lashes like myself.

    Great post
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely, I was so impressed with the tools included too. Iv never used eylure maybe they could be my next try. xx

      Delete
  6. Oh my lordy! They look amazing on you hun!!! I am absolutely rubbish at putting on lashes, did you find the glue is good though? Most are pretty crap that come with lashes, apart from Duo Lash glue? Are they bendy too? Like easy to apply? Some have really thick veins. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! I used to be so rubbish but just sat down one night and taught myself coz I love the effect they give. Most glues are rubbish but this one really surprised me its so good, Iv never tried Duo. Yhh they are really bend the vein is really thin and make them really user friendly xx

      Delete
  7. They look really nice! I love that they include tweezers too~ x

    ~ http://kongouseki-yume.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you think so lovely :) Me too these are the cutest little tweezers too xx

      Delete
  8. Love these, so natural looking! Love your eye makeup too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does not surprise me that you like these, I know you love big lashes ;) Thanks Carly! xx

      Delete
  9. Wow they are longer than I thought they would be, looking luvly :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are longer than they look in the packaging I agree, this pleased me somewhat! Thanks hunni xxx

      Delete
  10. They look amazing on you lovely. Wish they sold these lashes here in canada:) xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! Such as shame you cant get them here, maybe we could do a Beauty Swap xxx

      Delete
  11. I love the look of these false lashes and love that the tweezers are included too! I'll definitely be picking a set of these up come pay day! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh wow let me know which set you go for :) xxx

      Delete
  12. They look amazing, I've been lusting after these for ages. Will definitely have to give them a go! I really like Primark ones for budget beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't reccommend them enough babe! Ohh i didn't even know Primark did lashes, I may give them a go to keep practicing my application xx

      Delete
  13. these look great on you!!! I've often wondered about these xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I was so impressed as sometimes products that are part of celeb collections can be a bit iffy xx

      Delete
  14. I love these.
    Are they available in any shops?
    I use false eyelashes a lot but I usually use my fingers, not tweezers. Are the tweezers easy to use?
    xxx
    http://thepowderednose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk