Fashion - A Bad Day in London is Still Better Than a Good Day Anywhere Else

5:12:00 am

Last week I was in London for two days and wanted to try something a little different style wise that what I normally go for.  I am so glad I did as both outfits made me feel really confident and comfortable, I will be definitely wearing skirts more often.

Day 1 - She Said Beauty #LDNBBMEET
This was a very last minute thrown together outfit and my planned outfit only arrived on the friday and was too small, boo.  I need to thank Charl from Ginger Girl Says one million times for letting me borrow this skirt as she pretty much saved you all from me going in my birthday suit, joking but I very nearly had nothing to wear
 
Cropped Jacket - H&M
 Tights -Primark
 Necklace H&M 
Simply Be Plus Size Fashion
 
Im definitely going to be on the hunt for some printed tops and skirts full of colour for spring.

Lots of Love

Gemma
xxx 


You Might Also Like

22 comments

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk