Beauty - Lush Fluffy Egg Bath Ballistic Review

9:05:00 am

I don't know about you but I adore the limited editions Lush bring out for special occasions like Christmas, Halloween and Easter.  This Easter I may have found one of my favourite Bath Ballistics.


Fluffy Egg Bath Ballistic




















How cute are these little egg shaped ballistics, perfect for hiding as part of an Easter egg hunt, and better for you than chocolate.  A few years ago after begging and pleading from Lush staff the first ever egg shaped ballistic was made and it has been a massive best seller ever since, which doesn't surprise me.  

The scent is exactly the same as the much loved Snow fairy shower Gel only available at Christmas, so this is snow fairy in ballistic form, so for all you fellow Snow Fairy addicts you will love this.  The sweet candy scent lingers long after your bath is finished on your body and in the bathroom.

Turning your water bright pink this is the ultimate girly bath, not only pink but the softest pink water leaving your skin scrumptiously smooth.

I am sad this is not available all year round but then it would take the fun and excitement away from when it is available, I will be guarding my last few of these with dear life as once they are gone online the year long wait will begin until I can stock up again.

Did you try any of the Easter treats from Lush?

Gem

xxx




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. It looks lovely, I wish it was eatable haha, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha :) It smells lovely but I couldnt imagine the fizzing would be delicious, hehe xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk