Video - Blindfolded Make Up Challenge with Lil Miss Chickas

8:14:00 pm

Hi lovlies!


As I told you last week I was going to be making a new You Tube video with my one of my favourite Youtubers and friend Lil Miss Chickas, well I had to post it on here so you can have a laugh.

The video on my channel is Charlotte doing my make up, we had such a laugh filming and laughed so much, we had to cut nearly 20 minutes of laughing out.

Charlotte from Lil Miss Chickas has also put the video of when I did her make up blindfolded, it involves  a lightsaber!  So please watch that one too HERE

Here is the video on my channel below, I really hope you enjoy it and if you do Id love you to press that subscribe button!



Lots of Love

Gem

xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk