Life - The Supreme Accomplishment is to Blur the Line Between Work and Play

7:52:00 pm

Good Evening lovlies!


I have just got home from my first ever shift at Lush, and wowie was it the bestest four hours ever.  At first I was really nervous but as soon as I was on the shop floor I was fine, I felt completely comfortable and like I was meant to be there.  Every single member of staff were so helpful and friendly it made me feel so welcome and part of the team.  I learned loads about the different products and love that I will be learning more and more every single day because there is no way I could learn it all in a day.  

I love that I have discovered and love so many products I didn't know a lot about before and hopefully my excitement and enthusiasm shines through to the customers because I am genuinely thrilled to be working there.  From discovering all of these new fantastic products look out for lots of Lush reviews.

I am most excited to learn more about the cosmetics range Emotional Brilliance, from what I have seen today   the whole range is fantastic and I have really enjoyed wearing 'decisive' as a lip colour today.  I will be going to an event tomorrow in Redditch to learn more about this range and meet the amazing Karla Powell, Make Up Artist, so expect a post in the near future about that.



I was so lucky to be given a few products today to try out, so I can tell the customers what they are really like and use my personal experience as guidance. 
I choose Ultrabland Cleanser, Love Lettuce Face Mask, Twilight Bath Ballistic, Buffy Body Butter, Its Raining Men Shower Gel and Imperialis Moisturiser.  I was also given Honey I washed the Kids Soap and The Easter Egg Hunt Soap.  I aim to switch all my skincare over to Lush products over the next couple of months so i'm excited to try out the cleanser and moisturiser the most.

Tonight I will be enjoying a bath with twilight to unwind and relax ready for my extra busy weekend.

Hope you all have a lovely evening whatever you may be doing 

Lots of Love

Gem

xxx

You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. You look amazing! Glad you had such a lovely first day xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunni, it has continued to be amazing :)

      Delete
  2. Glad to see you got on so well! I'd love a job with lush, it'd be a dream! hahah <3

    aisforayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you keep an eye on your local store around September/October they may be taking on Xmas staff, it is the dream job! xx

      Delete
  3. I love lush skincare. Herbalism is a great cleanser and I love a breath of fresh air toner! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh Herbalism looks good Iv not tried it yet though, Im hoping to change all my skincare over to Lush in the next while xx

      Delete
  4. Aw! I am glad your first day went so well and everyone was so nice! Retail can be such fun and lush seem like a really great company! Have fun with your new products!

    E x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunni ! It can be fun and I think Lush just make it so enjoyable, Ohh I will :) x

      Delete
  5. awww I'm so happy for you!:))) it seems like a perfect job!:)) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the perfect job :) Thanks for such a lovely comment xx

      Delete
  6. Firstly - MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS to you sweets! What a job to land! Secondly - JEALLLLOOOUSSS! ;) Well Done though and I really look forward to your product reviews! You do realise this means if I ever have a question about a Lush product I'll be tweeting you! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I tweeted you about this comment coz I knew it was from you before I seen your name, you make me laugh so much cant wait to see you next :) Thank you so much for the congrats it means the world! xxx

      Delete
  7. Sounds like you had a great first day, I'm sure you will be a natural :)
    Kirsty x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing, not too sure about a natural though :p xx

      Delete
  8. Hi lovely, so glad your first day went so well! I LOVE Lush products so I'm looking forward to reading lots of reviews from you! You'll be amazing there, you've such a bubbly, genuine personality - people are going to love working with you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did indeed, was so amazing :) Ohhh im glad I hope people are ready for it :p What lovely things to say this comment made me smile lots <3

      Delete
  9. Good to hear you had a great first day, I love lush :)its one of the shops i cant walk by without going into :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! I was like that before I worked here now i get to go in everyday and get payed -WIN!

      Delete
  10. That's great that they give you products to take away and try yourself! Hope your next set of shifts go well too :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so generous, but also like homework, I need to know what they are like to help customers find products they LOVE :) XXX

      Delete
  11. Good to hear! I haven't tries a Lush product for ages....must!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to run to your nearest Lush and treat yourself :) xx

      Delete
  12. That is an awesome first day! Glad it went well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen:) It really was soo cool xx

      Delete
  13. Glad to hear you're enjoying your job! Hope you continue having a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im loving it babe, im sure I will and im sure you will hear all about it xx

      Delete
  14. Glad you had a great first day, sounds so exciting!! You look stunning in the first pic too, your hair is amazing!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie! It was super exciting, haha I had done my whole shift by the time this photo is taken so that is a massive compliment <3

      Delete
  15. It sounds like you had a lovely first day. It's always so nice to see people who genuinely love their work. All the best with it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the best first day ever :) I really love it and cant wait to learn more xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk