Event - Nottingham Blogger Meet Up #NOTTSBBMEET

9:20:00 pm

Hi Everyone!


Im so glad to be back on my little blog, Iv had such a busy couple of weeks but you will all find out what I have been up to so don't worry, first up was last Saturday 13th April, I went to Nottingham for the day and enjoyed being one of the many beauties attending the Nottingham Blogger Meet Up, Thank you so much to Sophia from Tattooed Tea Lady  , Sophie from  Candy Cane Heart , Jessie from The Bode Boutique and Amiiee from Its Amiieeism for everything!

Myself and Sophia

My day started with a train trip with Charlotte from Lil Miss Chickas and Rhiannon from The Barbelle which was laughs and giggles all the way, Charl from Ginger Girl Says joined us half way and we all shared our excitement of what the day might hold.

After our healthy breakfast we headed to the Lions to meet everyone else.  It was so nice to see lots of new faces and the lovely ones I have met before. After a mingle around the shops Nottingham had to offer it was my groups turn to have our Kiehls experience, this I was excited for!
My lovely Group!

Greeted with Cupcakes and Bucks Fizz the staff at Kiehl's must have known how to make me smile, after a quick introduction to the brand we were each treated to a personal skin consultation and advised on the products that suit our skin type.
I had never tried any Kiehl's products before the Nottingham Meet Up and didn't know much about the brand so I found this really interesting, one product that stood out to me in store was the BB Cream, the shade fair was perfect for me, blended with ease and had SPF 50+ , I nearly bought this but with a gentle nudge I didn't but don't worry there was good reason for the nudge!'
A massive thanks to the lovely staff at Kiehl's Nottingham as they have introduced me to the brand which I am now looking forward to exploring more. 

We then continued a busy afternoon with more shopping, before making our way to TGI's for some yummy food,  had never been before so was very excited.  I had forgotten to eat all day so by the time we sat down I was so hungry.  Sophia recommended the Jack Daniels Chicken Wings so they were ordered and were without a doubt the best wings Iv ever had! The meal was lovely and the staff were super organised and helpful, especially with the massive group we were.

Throughout the meal there were competitions to win beauty goodies and we were also treated to two amazing goodie bags I have ever been lucky enough to receive  I will be posting about these in the next few days as adding them to the post would make it extremely long.

If you were there please link your post below, Id love to read

Lots of Love

Gem
xxx


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Looks like you had a great time :) It was so lovely to meet you on Monday :)

    Georgina
    www.makeup-pixi3.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really nice day! :) Im so glad we finally met too, hope you had a fantastic birthday xxx

      Delete
  2. So glad you enjoyed the day :) It was amazing to finally meet you! T.G.I's again soon?! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did enjoy it so so much, and you are just amazing :) More than a blogger but a friend <3 Defo them wings are soooo nice! x

      Delete
  3. Aw sounds so fun! I'm going to the Brighton bloggers event next Saturday and i am super excited now ahah :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww your gonna have an amazing time, I love meeting new people and seeing the ones I love <3

      Delete
  4. omg am soo jealous we dun have such things where I live, looks like u had soo much fun u all look fab xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks sara we all had an amazing time, why dont you try and organise something like this where you live? xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk