Event - Goodie Bag Nottingham Blogger Meet Up #NOTTSBBMEET

3:22:00 pm

Yesterday I told you about what we got up to, read that HERE. Today as promised is all about the generous goodie bags and prizes!

 I had to write a whole separate post for this goodie bag that may give you an idea of how generous all the brands involved have been.  To be honest on receiving this goodie bag I was a little bit overwhelmed, there was so many amazing products I had wanted to try and couldn't really believe they were all there in this bag in front of me.  I really need to take this chance to thank all the girls for doing such an amazing job of putting them together and the brands for getting involved.


Okay Ill stop being a soppy git and show you what was inside, which in no way am I bragging about what I received, I want to show you so you know what to expect to see being reviewed over the next little while, Id love to know what you want to see reviewed first so please leave me a comment below and let me know.




 This was all in the goodie bag, now im sure why you can see why I was overwhelmed.  The products that Im excited about the most are the Bodhi Oil, Sigma brushes and eyeshadow palette, Neal and Wolf Harmony Conditioner.  I have already started using the Bodhi Oil and I cannot wait to review this, it has changed my life!  Another product I was super delighted with was the Kiehl's BB Cream, I very nearly purchased this on our visit to the store but was willed not to, I have been wearing this lots in the last week and Im in love!  Im excited to be trying new things out as some brands I have never used before.

As well as all the lovely things above there was another bag hiding on our seats, from Liz Earle!  I had used Cleanse and Polish for the first time the previous night thanks to Charlotte from  Lil Miss Chickas and it was definitely on my wishlist after that first use, but look........



A full size Cleanse and Polish, Brightening Treatment Mask and Instant Boost Skin Tonic! I was extremely happy so thanks very much Liz Earle!

Im sure any Beauty Blogger would be delighted with everything we received, I certainly was ecstatic and I loved the little personal touches Sophia from Tattooed Tea Lady added, I noticed the Goodie Bags themselves were colour coordinated with her blog design which was cool and also the cutest little biscuits which she made for us!


I was also very lucky to win one of the giveaway prizes on the day and as a massive fan of the Ginvera products I have tried, to receive both in full size is fantastic!

Thank you again to everyone involved in putting these together I was amazed!

Lots of Love

Gemma 
xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh wow that is a generous amount of prizes

    www.justshazea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just! I was really so overwhelmed, so so generous xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk