Event - Goodie Bag Brum Blogger Meet #brumbloggermeet

12:12:00 pm

Today I have another fabulous goodie bag to share with you all, I have been so lucky to receive such lovely things the past little while in goodie bags and love sharing them with you so I can get ideas on what you would like to be reviewed and featured first,  Im not bragging or shouting from the roof tops 'look what I got'.

This amazing bag was from the Brum Blogger Meet so a huge thank you to all the girlies and brands who helped put these together, you did an amazing job and these are fantastic!  The added goodies were from various brands on the day which Im very excited about trying.

Brum Blogger Meet Up Goodie bag

Brum Blogger Meet Up Goodie bag
 How lucky were we, spoiled right!  I was so excited to see some impress nails in there and in a colour I would wear in a second!  The Smooch lipstick is a gorgeous shade of pink so look out for a review soon, its gorgeous, the Elemis body wash is divine a new favourite I think.  I love how the bags were personalised to what I would actually use, like pink nails, pink lipstick, massive thick lashes and brown dry shampoo, this was a really nice touch.
Bodhi Skincare / Granny Sally's Soap Kitchen


The mask, body scrub and soap from Granny Sally's Soap Kitchen and Bodhi Skincare products are the things I am most excited about trying and was delighted to see them included in the goodie bag.
Benefit Cosmetics Fake Up, They're Real.  Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish





















Shani from John Lewis gave us mini gift bags including the products on the left, I love Cleanse and Polish so this travel size will be perfect for overnight stays. 
The products on the left were from the lovely Wendy from Benefit Cosmetics and boy oh boy was I happy to see Fake Up concealer, I have wanted to try this since it was released last month and haven't had the dollar to purchase yet, this was on my payday want list!  I love They're Real im sure you all know by now this is my favourite ever mascara, I have reviewed it HERE.  Thank you so much ladies this was a lovely surprise!
Kris Chi Jewellery Vintage
This little ring above was from Kris Chi Jewellery, this lovely lady had travelled all the way from London to meet us all and gift everyone a special piece of jewellery that she had picked after browsing out blogs to see what kind of thing we would like, how thoughtful!
I love my little teacup and can't wait to wear it.  The different coloured gold rose rings are from the brand new collection not available until the end of May, from the looks of these rings I love the Shiny rose gold its so pretty and feminine.

So hunnis that will be the last goodie bag post you will see from me for a while, I cant wait to start using everything and feature some new exciting things.

Lots of Love

Miss Button 
xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love benefit fake up its amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what lovely goodies. I nominated you for an award on my blog btw, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk