Event - Birmingham Blogger Meet April #brumbloggermeet

2:07:00 pm

I love it when meet ups and events are somewhere I have never been before with people I have never met before as it helps me to explore new places and meet new people, but the comfort of a meet up being close to home with people you have met before is so lovely, especially when you have been super busy and are very tired.  With all this in mind attending the Brum Blogger Meet was a delight.  Sara from Pretty in Pink, Hayley from Strangeness and Charm and Chloe from Unwritten Hollywood all did a fantastic job of organising a really fun day!

Hayley, Sara and Chloe!
 We started the day in the usual meeting place, Starbucks where we all had a little catch up which was lovely as I dont see all the local based bloggers as much as I would like to.  After all meeting at Starbucks Charl from Ginger Girl Says, Amy from PYT and Charlotte from Lil Miss Chickas went a little wander to Greggs in the sunshine because we had all forgotten to eat in the morning and were really hungry.

We then made our way to Selfridges for a guided tour around the ladies wear department, I was glad to see a new Primark ladieswear concession as I can't stand the Primark in Birmingham as its always a mess and cues out the door, so from now on I will definitely be checking out Selfridges first.  I also seen the most beautiful white and black polka dot dress that I need in my summer wardrobe!

Bar Room Bar Mailbox Birmingham
Above left to right Laura from Lola and Behold, Laura from Laura Amy, Myself and Amy from PYT, Tasha from Wand Included, Clare from A bit of this and that, Sophie from Sophie's Beautique and Heidi from Heidi Likes


Finishing the day in Bar Room Bar was a treat, cold cocktails were just what I needed after a day walking around the city.  Unfortunately the waiter assigned to our table was extremely rude and not very helpful but there was far to many things going on for that to be a problem!

Bar Room Bar Mailbox Birmingham

Talks from Shani from John Lewis, Wendy from Benefit Cosmetics and Elijah from Bodhi were very interesting and it was great to hear of exciting new launches from all three speakers.  Wendy has some treats in store for us Birmingham based bloggers so make sure you keep your eyes open for news from Benefit.

 Elijah from Bodhi is just amazing, he is so lovely, I really enjoyed speaking to him as his products have changed my life, and its always lovely when someone recognises you from a twitter picture!  This was a really enjoyable part of the day and something I have never seen at a meet up I have been to.

Elijah Bodhi Skincare
Elijah and Myself

Throughout the day we were given little quiz sheets to fill in to be entered into a draw to win some amazing prizes and guess what....

I won the amazing ENRAPTURE JUMBO WAVER!

Enrapture Amplify Jumbo Waver



























Picture from Chloe at Unwritten Hollywood


We all had a really good day, I love seeing all the bloggers based locally they are all such babes!  We were all treated to
lovely jam packed goodie bags which I will be posting separately about due to the massive number of items inside!

Lucky Ladies we are!

Lots of Love

Gem
x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. It's really unnerving seeing your own face stare at you from your google reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulation for wining I really wish to attend one of this events, unfortunately I live in the other part of the world :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had an amazing time! So jealous of you meeting Elijah! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw sounds fun, wish I was there, let me know for the next one please girl? :) XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk