Beauty - Tangle Teezer Review

10:09:00 am

Just before I get into this review and latest installment of my hair care series I will tell you now this is a rave review and this product has changed my life and I genuinely cannot live without it, I can prove this as I recently left this at fellow blogger and friend Miss Charl's  house and after two days without it I purchased another as I simply could not cope without it.  I need to thank my 11 year old cousin for introducing me to this wonder if it wasn't for this little lady I wouldn't own one.

This is off course the famous
Tangle Teezer



 Where did the Tangle Teezer come from and who invented it?
This amazing device was invented by a man, yes a man who obviously is a good man that cares about our tresses.  Shaun P had worked in the hair industry for years and was constantly witnessing assistants hacking through freshly washed hair with a comb, he realised there was a calling for a detangling tool that didn't lock in tangles.
Shaun took his invention to Dragon's Den and and unfortunately the Dragons declared themselves out and did not invest, branding the Tangle Teezer a 'hair brained idea'.  Fortunately for us suffering the trauma of tangles Shaun began marketing the product himself and sales soon took off.  With lots of awards and recognition in magazines this became the best selling hairbrush in the UK.  With new designs being added to the collection all the time this is a huge success story and one that genuinely makes me smile, silly dragons bet you they kick themselves now.

Why does it work like no other?
This is all down to the teeth.  Specifically spaced and designed teeth.  Teeth that glide through tangles without pulling or getting caught.  This really does just smooth through wet hair with no tugging or discomfort meaning  very little damage to your locks.




I use this on my wet hair, dry hair when doing up do's pretty much anything with my hair this gets some attention, it has changed my hair life and my hair loves it.  I didn't believe a hairbrush could make such a difference to the condition to my hair but this really has, I really will have one of these forever.

I bought this at my local boots store and it was around £11, the best pounds I have ever spent, but you can get this and all the other colours and designs on the official website Here

Lots of Love

Gemma 

xxx


You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. so much love for the tangle teezer! Hairdressers always used to recommend them to me but I always thought they were just a glorified hairbrush now I don't know how I coped without one before! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im the same I really dont know how I coped before I got my first one xxx

      Delete
  2. I still haven't got one of these yet but it is definitely on my wishlist x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bec you really need one honestly it will change your life xxx

      Delete
  3. I'm really keen to get hold of one of these, I will have one soon I just know it!

    My hair was never very tangly but having switched to trying SLS free shampoos I do find it has become slightly worse in tangles.

    Great review.

    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You NEED one :)

      I always had really tangly hair so this was a dream come true for me.

      Thanks babe

      xxx

      Delete
  4. When my mother heard about it she was like what the hell, but every beauty blogger that I follow literally ravea about it, I need this in my life, pay day needs to hurry quick! x

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Payday really does need to hurry, these are amazing xxx

      Delete
  5. they're amazing! don't know what id do without mine xx

    @thebeautynotes

    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. completely agree <3 Now following you on twitter babe xx

      Delete
  6. I really love my Tangle Teezer, but I love my Michel Mericer Detangle Brush even more, as I have really thick hair. They have both changed my life.. <3 xx
    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh iv never heard of the Michel Mericer one before may look into it, xxx

      Delete
  7. I've been umm-ing and arr-ing for months and months about the tangle teezer, I might have to take the (not so big) plunge!

    Beckie @ Belleetbeaut.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh cant believe this actually makes this much difference. I find my hair is soooo thick and dry its a real struggle once its washed so this would solve my problem! Great post, and thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does. It really would solve it as far of brushing goes but if your hair is dry you need to invest in a really good deep conditoning repair treatment, the macadamia one is immense I will reviewing it very soon xxx

      Delete
  9. Another fab brush is the mason and Pearson brush and the denman bristle brush . Great for damage free blow drying :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation babe Ill check them out, xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk