Beauty - Lush Melting Marshmallow Moment Bath Melt / Cream Candy Bubble Bar Review

4:01:00 pm

Hey Hey!


Today I have possibly the most exciting news EVER!  I have an interview for my local Lush store, this is  such an amazing opportunity and im so super excited.  Ever since the age of 12 I have loved the amazing products and in store experience that Lush provide. If anyone has any Lush specific interview tips (i have a feeling it is a group interview) I would be extremely happy to see them in the comments.  The interview is not until  the last week of March but I will off course keep you updated.  

So with this exciting news I want to share with you one of my favourite Lush bath time combinations.

 and 

Cream Candy £2.50 available on the official website here
Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment £3.85 available on the official website here


This is one of the Luxury Bath Melt's from Lush's collection of five, I chose this on my recent visit due to the name, colour and scent.  On trying this it has become one of my favourite Lush products of all time, yes even after just one use.
It is shaped like a giant marshmallow and in my favourite colour pink, the size is very generous and bigger than the other bath melts available.  
This is very sweetly scented, which I love.  Its very similar to the popular Snow Fairy Shower Gel (read a review of snow fairy here from the lovely lil miss chickas) and Godmother Soap.  This smell reminds me of candy floss and sweets, taking me back to visits to old fashioned sweet shops with my Grampa, so full of memories.
When I use something other than a liquid bubble bath I want it to be different and exciting to use, with the Lush bath range I love all the different effects and colours that happen when added to water.  This was beautiful in the water, turning it a dusty light pink colour and added a creamy foam to the water.  It also took a long time to melt which is great because it keeps foaming away long after you are in the bath and continues to do so for about 10-15 minutes.  Below are the pictures which I think do more talking than words themselves.



This is fabulous for those of us with dry skin (im sure it would be equally great for other skin types).The almond oil and cocoa butter will leave your skin really smooth while in the bath and long after. With chamomile, marigold and marshmallow these help loads to calm irritated or delicate skin types. 

When I have a really relaxing luxurious bath I could not do so without bubbles, so as lovely as the Mmmelting Marshmallow moment is alone, I added half of my Cream Candy Bubble Bar to the bath water.


Before this use I had never tried this bubble bar before as I always sway towards The Comforter, but after smelling this and it being cheaper than my usual I decided to give it a go.The Little sugar flower and chunks of  bath oil mix helped in my decision off course.  
I like the shape of this as it makes it very easy to cut as I always cut my bubble bars to get the maximum uses from one bar.
This is another sweet smelling wonder with vanilla being the smell I noticed the most, this scent is just lovely and so girly.  

"A sweet creamy candy-floss pink bath that’s like a hug in a soft fluffy towel." - Lush

I only crumbled half of this bar into running water and the amount of bubbles that were produced was amazing,, the best thing is these bubbles lat in your bath, they don't just dissapear after a few minutes.  
With the chunks of bath oil and creamy pink water you you can have a truly girly pink bath and get super smooth skin at the same time, what more could I want from a bubble bar?



These two products work so well together and leave my skin so soft, I love experimenting with different products to make the perfect bath, wonder what I will do next?

Have you invented a fabulous Lush Combo, tell me about it!

Lots of Love

Gem

xxx

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. so pretty!!! pink bubble bath bomb! YES :D X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I really cant walk past the shop without going in and adding to my collection xx

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love the Creamy Candy bubble bar, and I'm definitely going to pick up marshmellow bath melt next time I'm in store too!

    Good luck with your interview, I think if you let them know you understand and follow by a lot of the things Lush are about, like being against animal testing and using natural ingredients, as well as a good knowledge of the products, you should do well! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its lovely :) Ohh let me know what you think, its defo a favourite of mine x

      Thanks so much for these tips, Iv been spending a little time each day on the website trying to familiarise myself with the products x

      Delete
  4. I can imagine them to smell wonderful! x

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck hun hope you get the job :).

    pocockins.blogspot.co.uk
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks soph! my fingers and toes are crossed xx

      Delete
  6. I only recently discovered my love for them! Never thought about combining their bath bombs but I'll definitely try this :) great post hun and good luck with your interview! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh im just obsessed and making up combos is so much fun! thanks for the luck ill have everything crossed xx

      Delete
  7. They sound good enough to eat, and I love all the pinkness! We recently got lush in Cape Town but I can't wait till they open a store in Joburg hoorrayy :-) xoxo

    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly they really do, you cant go wrong with pink :) Ohh hope they open a store nearer you soon x

      xx

      Delete
  8. How did the interview go?! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk