Beauty - But I'm A Creep, I'm A Weirdo

1:28:00 pm

Hi lovlies!

I was very happy on Christmas morning when I unwrapped my very own Urban Decay Naked Palette, even more impressed that my boyfriend Adam had remembered my lustful looks everytime I seen it!


I have not had much chance to have a proper play around with all the shades yet but im sure I will do very soon. I have been using the two darker shades, creep and gunmetal, a lot more than I thought I ever would.  I thought Id show you one of the looks I have creating again and again using these shades.



I have been using the Urban Decay Primer Potion to prime my eyelid before applying the lightest shade in the palette, Virgin, all over the eye lid and socket.  I just go a bit mad with Gunmetal to be honest appliying to the lid only and blending until I get a softer finish.  Then I add Creep to the crease and blend like crazy until no line between the shades is visable.  In true Gemma Button style I added lots and lots of mascara to give my lashes some ooomff and some black pencil eyeliner to my waterline.



What is your favourite palette to use when creating a smokey eye look?

Lots of Love

Gemma

xxx

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. These look lovely on you, I haven't used these shades from my palette yet as I wasn't quite sure what to do with them - thanks for this! :)

    I love using toasted and hustle for my smokey eye from the original Naked Palette x

    Sarah @ sarahlouxo.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunni, I never thought id use these either but so glad iv found my confidence using them :) I love hustle may have to try the combo x

      Delete
  2. Omigosh! Now I want this even more badly! :D This along with the rest of the UD Naked palettes is on my wishlist! Girl, u r so lucky :) xo

    http://jadesmoke04.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am lusting after the Naked 2 Palette but with the release of MUA's Undress me 2 palette I may try that first as its meant to be a great dupe xx

      Delete
  3. You look amazing! I have the naked 2, which is more bronzey/brown colours but also absolutely in love with it :-) xoxo

    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want the Naked 2 but will be trying out MUA's latest try at a UD dupe for it, when I can find it in store :)

      Delete
  4. You have such gorgeous eyes! :D

    Danniella
    www.beautyinjapan.tumblr.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have beautiful eyes and that make up look really nice. I think I might have to get some! :-)

    steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definately reccomend the Urban Decay Palettes, the pigmentation is amazing! xx

      Delete
  6. Oooh you look amazing! I wish I had your eyeshadow skills!:D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks hun, honestly I just go with the flow, no real skill involved :p

      Delete
  7. Great look, Gemma! Ooo the gunmetal colour is my fave!
    Joelle
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hunni! I love it and I never thought I would, hope your well x

      Delete
  8. You have such pretty eyes and you are amazing at creating smokey eyes. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice :) I honestly dont create anything haha I just go with the flow and it turns out decent xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk