Beauty - Soap & Glory's Peaches & Clean Deep Cleansing Milk Review

1:35:00 pm

Hi Hunnis

By the title of this post you will have guessed this is the first review from my skincare series, I decided to start with my daily wash off cleanser.  I received this in the Best of All gift set that Adam got me for Christmas, I had wanted to try this for a long time but had so many other cleansers I wanted to finish those first, but as it was a gift it would be rude to not start using it straight away.

It purifies, can energise and melts away make up!
 - Soap and Glory

Soap and Glory's Peaches and Clean Deep Cleansing Milk    

Peaches and Clean 200ml £7 - Available from Boots official website Here

The packaging of this is typical of Soap and Glory with the well known wording and font and pink themed  bottle.  It is fitted with a pump which is great.  I prefer cleansers with a pump than a squeezy bottle as when you have wet hands a tube can be difficult to keep a hold of it resulting in dropping the tube and product squirting everywhere, yes I am talking from experience.

The product is  thicker than I expected with it being described as a cleansing milk, but love the consistency.  I need about 2 pumps to generously cover my face. The name of this product gives a clue of what it smells like, peaches.  I think it smells of peaches with a splash of mint, I love the scent so much when im using this I sound like I have a terrible case of the sniffles, as I cannot stop sniffing the gorgeous scent.


 Te special clogged t-zone formula is full softening and purifying ingredients including, Peach Extract with  skin smoothing fruit acids and Jojoba Oil  the emollient skin softener. It also contains exvoliating alpha hydroxy acids which can make your skin photosensitive, so while using this I make sure I am using a moisturiser containing spf.

I have been using this since the end of December so with just over four weeks of use I have only used about a quarter of the bottle.  So I can see this lasting about four or five months making it very good value for money.  

I love the slightly foaming texture that is achieved and leaves my skin feeling squeeky clean after every use, I feel my oily t-zone as improved since I began using this making me very happy with the results so far.  This is suitable for all skin types but I think it works very well with my oily/combination skin.  I have recently started using the No7 cleansing brush with this cleanser and even with a couple of days experience im sure im going to love using these two as a combo.

Have you used Peaches and Clean do you love it as much as me?

Lots of Love

Gemma

xxx








You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I've been after this for a while but my local boot's doesn't sell it. I'll have to check the other one. I myself have combination and will definitely have to give it a go! Sounds lovely!:)xx

    http://leblogmaquillage.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need it, definately check out the other boots. xxx

      Delete
  2. Im so pleased that You love this as much as me Gemma!!! Fab post!!xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it wasnt for you I would never have bought this, it was one of your favouites videos that made me want it more:)

      xxx

      Delete
  3. I love all of the Soap & Glory range! I love the product but just not a fan of the minty peach fragrance :( everyone loves it except me!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love S&G products. My fave is Hand Food. This sounds great, I'm defo going to pick some up when I'm back in the country. Thank you for sharing. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like hand food you should try endless glove :) Its an overnight hand treatment i love it xx

      Delete
  5. This is a product on my wish list atm, it sounds great and having sniffed it in Boots I agree on how it smells. I'm always sold on a good smelling product!

    Amy x cocktailsinteacups.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am such a sucker for a nice smelling product, The Body Shop and Soap and Glory seen me coming haah xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk