Beauty - A Fine Head of Hair Adds Beauty to a Good Face

8:23:00 am

Hi Everyone!

As I have been really enjoying writing my Skincare Routine posts and you have enjoyed reading them from the comments, I have decided to do the same type of thing with hair care.  

One weekend last August I decided to make a big change - I went from being blonde to brunette (you can see before and after here) and ever since turning to the dark side I have found a new love for my hair.  My dry unloved bleached hair was transformed pretty much overnight when I coloured it and I wanted to improve and maintain the results I had been missing out on for so long. 
 I am happy with the condition of my hair so decided to let you in on the products I use to keep it the way I like it.


Frequently used Shampoo - Label M Honey & Oat Shampoo
This shampoo is what I use most days, I really enjoy using it and it smells delicious, you should know by now I do love a strongly scented product.  
Frequently used Conditioner - Herbal Aloe Strengthening Conditioner
This is fast becoming a holy grail product, I have never seen such fast results from a conditioner before and cannot believe I didn't know this was available until the middle of last month.
Weekly Shampoo - Umberto Giannini Detoxifying Shampoo
I use this once a week on my hair to remove the excess build up of product on my hair.
Weekly Conditioner - Umberto Giannini Rebalancing Conditioner
I also use this once a week after my weekly shampoo as they both work well together leaving my hair feeling deeply cleansed ready for a week of heat and products.
Quick Fix - Batiste Dry Shampoo Tropical
Dry shampoo is a must to avoid washing my hair everyday, I use this to freshen up my hair the day after I wash it, I have reviewed this in full before but that was a different scent and I think that makes all the difference so will review it again.
Heat Protection - Lee Stafford Flat Iron Protection Shine Mist
Im still on the fence with this product, I don't think its what I was looking for when I purchases but it stays part of my routine as I will finish it as I hate waste.
Oil - Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment
This product has changed my life, I love it, my hair loves it just an all round winner and something I really could not live without anymore.  I cannot wait to review this in full for you.
Monthly Mask - Macadamia Deep Repair Masque
Before I used this mask for the first time I did not really use a hair mask regularly just once in a blue moon if I felt like it.  Since using this mask I really can see the benefits and will continue to use this until im old with a blue rinse, I love it!

There you have all the products I will be reviewing in the coming weeks, Im most excited to share my review of the Macadamia Oil with you as it really is my favourite product EVER for my hair

Lots of Love

Gem

xxx






You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Ooo I have been thinking of writing a post like this :D I love haircare products, even though I don't mess with my hair that much.

    I just had a peek at your blonde to brunette post and I definitely think that being darker suits you more. I am considering going dark myself!

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, I really enjoy hair based posts as its my new obsession :) Thanks I think dark suits me better too, ohhh that would be lovely
      xx

      Delete
  2. I had never heard of the Herbal Aloe conditioner before, it sounds amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alice you need this conditioner in your life it is amazing :)

      Delete
  3. Great post I also love the Macadamia products and I have that strengthening conditioner seriously amazing!

    pocockins.blogspot.co.uk
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The conditioner is amazing I dont know what id do without it x

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for your post. We really can't wait to see your review on the Macadamia products. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading :) I will be reviewing them very soon :)

      Delete
  5. I love lee Stafford flat iron mist , smells soooo good too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk