Beauty - Chit Chat £1 Glitter Polish Review

2:27:00 pm

During a recent Poundland visit this little pot of sparkle managed to sneak its way into my basket!



 
I cannot believe the quality of this nail polish because it only cost one little pound!  The chunky glitter looks perfect alone or over a colour.  I have applied it over Essie's Pillow Talk.  It dries so quickly too which I am massive fan of because waiting around for polish to dry is one of my pet hates.  It does smell very chemically (if thats even a word) which could be a bit off putting for some people but for me its not a problem.
 

 
 In these pictures it still looks like there are gaps in the glitter but in natural light it looks like your nails are completely covered in the glitter, resembling when I have had acrylic glitter overlays.
 


I am one happy bunny with this purchase and will be trying to get my hands on every colour in the range!
 
Lots of Love
 
Gemma
 
 
xxx

You Might Also Like

24 comments

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk