Beauty - Sleek Ltd Edition Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow Palette Review

1:05:00 pm

This eyeshadow palette was included in my goodie bag when I attended the #bbloggersxmas event and boy oh boy was I delighted to see it in there! Ever since I have challenged myself to be more colourful with my eye make up. 
Sleek Limited Edition Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow Palette
 Sleek I-Devine Limited Edition Sparkle 2  - £7.99 Available from the Sleek Website HERE

The first thing I loved about this palette was the packaging.  I am quite easy to please when it comes to packaging I like very simple designs like Mac and Nars, so this is right up my street.  Im not a fan of over complicated packaging and really dont like white plastic packaging.  It is really sturdy too definately doesnt feel flimsy which I have found with other drugstore brands eyeshadow palettes.

Sleek Limited Edition Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow Palette

I love the mix of shimmer and glitter finishes because you can create quite a dramatic look with very little product.  Every single shade is soo pigmented its unreal, some are so pigmented it took a lot of blending to get a look I felt confident wearing.  If I could change one thing about this palette it would be to have bigger pans, or even if they were square so you had more room to swirl your brush about.

Sleek Limited Edition Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow Palette
 First Row L-R
Sleek Limited Edition Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow Palette Swatches
 Row 2 L-R
Sleek Limited Edition Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow Palette Swatches

 I love the names of the shades as I think it explains them really well.  The three shades that caught my eye first were Festive, Mulled Wine and Mistletoe.   I have created some looks using my favourite shades from this palette and I was so impressed with the results as they were all created with very minimal effort due to the texture and pigmentation of these gorgeous shadows.
Mulled Wine
Sleek Limited Edition Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow Palette Swatches

Sleek Limited Edition Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow Palette Swatches


Festive
Sleek Limited Edition Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow Palette Swatches

Sleek Limited Edition Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow Palette Swatches


Mistletoe

Sleek Limited Edition Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow Palette Swatches



 Which look is your favourite and please let me know which other shades you would like used on my eyes?
Lots of Love
Miss Button
xxx


*PR sample recieved in the #bbloggersxmas goodie bag

You Might Also Like

25 comments

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk