Life - What I Got For Christmas

5:59:00 pm

Now that everyone is getting back into normal routines and I have managed to stop buying things in the sales, I am excited to share with you all the lovely things I received at Christmas and what I picked up in the sales with money I received. If I am lucky enough to be gifted money I always buy something with it that I have wanted for a while as everytime I use it I will remember who it was from.
 
I would like to state that this post is on no level me bragging about what I recieved, if you read my blog regularly you will understand I am not that kind of person.  I like doing these kind of posts as they are my favourite to read.  When I am reading a haul, if the person has lots of things the same as me or things that I would like, it helps me relate with them.  I hope that by reading my hauls you can too relate with me!

Im just going to put the pictures up of what I recieved and purchased with a short description, if I was to go into more detail this post would be as long as the Great Wall of China, its still long so if you are not a fan of picture heavy posts this isn't for you.

Nikon Coolpix L810
I have finally got a decent camera and all blog photos are now taken using this camera.
 
 Soap and Glory 'Best of All'
This was a suprise present and I was super impressed with Adam for knowing I would love it.  He also explained when he was buying it he was in a cue of beauty crazy ladies and had to literally wrestle to get one and wait for it..he kept the reciept for in his words 'them points you collect' -  major brownie points!

 Two Door Cinema Club tickets
Adam and Myself love Two Door Cinema Club and seeing them live will be a highlight of 2013!

 Dolce and Gabbana Rose The One Shower Gel
I love this scent, it reminds me of two very special people in my life. I like scented shower gel as I think the scent lasts all day-sometimes longer than perfume.

 The Body Shop - Strawberry Christmas Set
I love these scented body products and have run out of the strawberry shower gel so am very glad I recieved this.

 Tresor Paris Pink Stud Earrings
These are just me all over, I was so surprised to have them under my tree and have been wearing them loads.

 Button mirror and Button necklace
These were just the most amazing surprise, I have worn the necklace constantly since Christmas day its perfect and love that its blog related.

 Ed Sheeran and Olly Murs albums
Two of my favourite artists, nothing like putting on a cd and turning it up loud - Old School

 Real Techniques 'Core Collection' and 'Eye starter set' £21.99 each
This was a little pressie to myself using my Boots Advantage card points. I had saved up to buy these two sets and I am delighted I resisted the urge to spend my points before I bought these.


 Thorntons Premium Collection
 These are my favourite box of chocolates, I like every single one of them, not one single chocolate is ever left in the box.

 Lee Stafford Flat Iron Protection Shine Mist, Umberto Giannini Detoxifying Shampoo and Rebalancing Conditioner
I really like getting things like this for Christmas as little stocking fillers.  I have jsut fallen in love with Lee Stafford products lately so this will replace my Tresemme heat protection spray.  I have been looking for a deep clensing shampoo for a while to get rid of product build up and this look fabulous, I will definately be reviwing this in full.  Tresemme Hairspray, in my opinion the best on the market in performance and price.



 

Collar Necklace - Primark £2
I have been lusting over one of these types of necklace for ages so when I seen this on sale I could walk by, look out for this in a future outift post.

 Loafers £3 and Boots £5 both Primark
Primark footwear is cheap even when they dont have a sale on so with 50% off these were a steal, yes they may not last very long or be of amazing quality but they are fun and I love animal print.


 Skull top £10 and Pepulum £12 both River Island
I love this skull top, I am loving this longer at the back trend at the moment, so flattering.  This was also nearly an identical copy of one from Gemma Collins clothing range but £10 cheaper,winner!  The pepulum looked gorgeous in the shop and with all the changing rooms closed on boxing day I couldn't try it on. When I did get home and try this on the fit was terrible, it has a cut out back and this just flapped around and was not made very well, this will be getting returned.

 Peace Love Heart Ring - £1 New Look
Cheap as chips costume jewellery is fabulous, and this will go with so much of my other jewellery.

 Studded Bracelet - £1 Freedom @ Topshop
Again total bargain, I love these style of bracelets and love layering them up even more.

Heart Spacer and Bow Spacer - £15 each both Pandora
 
 
Wishbone Charm £25 and Pink Glass Charm £35 both Pandora
I bought these with money my granny had sent me, I wanted to get something I could keep forever so charms to add to my pandora seemed like the best idea.  They look fabulous on my Pandora bracelet along with with other precious charms.

 Lace detail top - £10 Dorothy Perkins
This is such a lovely top perfected with the lace detailing at the top and stretchy bottom.  As soon as I seen this I knew I loved it and didnt even try it on, and luckily it was the perfect fit.


 Horse Scarf - 50p New Look
This will be the perfect addition to a simple outfit and lets be honest for fifty pence how could I leave it on the stand

 Jewelled Pink Suade Pointed Pumps - £8 New Look
I am always delighted by the quality of New Look shoes for tiny prices, these are no exception.  I love the jewelled bow so girly and gorgeous!

Urban Decay Naked Palette
This was the biggest surprise from my boyfriend!  It proves he really does listen to me going on and on when I want something.  This was purchased after myself and Charlotte from Lil Miss Chickas were talking about it on the train, Charlotte whipped hers out of her make up bag and Adam must have seen the lust in my eyes, this has proved he clearly does listen when I think he isn't-LOVE HIM!

So that was all my amazing presents I was super lucky to be gifted this Christmas!

Anyone reading who bought me any of these thing, I want to say a massive thank you, if it isn't obvious enough I love every single gift I got.

If you have wrote a Christmas/sale haul post please leave me a comment with a link, I love reading these posts.

Lots of Love

Gem

xxx


 
 
 

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. What brilliant presents you lucky thing! I didnt do a xmas pressie blog post as all my pressies were a bit lame lol, i wouldve liked to have got yours instead! x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very lucky, make a wishlist for next year so you get things you actually will use xx

      Delete
  2. you got some lovely things! bless your boyfriend - he did so so well! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you were a lucky girl this Christmas!! Especially loving the new camera! I bought my niece some Soap & Glory stuff for Christmas. She's just turned 18 and only just getting into skincare (after me nagging her). I know S&G is popular amongst the blogging community so thought it was a good place for her to start :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soap and Glory definately is a good palce to start, I have a new found love for it:) If you have anything to do with it her skin will be amazing, lucky neice :)

      Delete
  4. I'd love a good Canon camera like that. I'll do some saving so I can eventually invest in a good one x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was looking at the Canon ones, but decided on this :) It really has been my best present xx

      Delete
  5. lovely gifts! You have to love a bit of olly murs. He only lives down the road from me, I am always trying to stalk him. haha. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Olly, omg I would be camping outside his house every night, haha

      Delete
  6. Awesome gifts..... Santa did good!!! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Santa did indeed, very impressed with his choices :)
      x

      Delete
  7. I love my soap and glory set and wow about the naked pallete
    Dan never seems to get my hints I have to write him lists lol

    Hope you had a fab Christmas can't wait to see you on the 19th

    Amy xxxx

    www.amydtm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing, I was soo shocked I never even hinted I just mentionsed so extra brownie points for adam!

      I had a lovely christmas thanks hunni, not long til the 19th :)

      xx

      Delete
  8. What gorgeous gifts and goodies :)) Well done the boyf too, I love it when they get it right, its so sweet that they listen to all our makeup chit chat :))xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weren't they just :) I know its like reassuring when this happens I now know that he listens to my rambles and clearly reads my blog xx

      Delete
  9. I just found your blog and I love it! I followed! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  10. impressive collection of presents :) you're lucky! :) love Soap & Glory products! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was indeed very lucky :) Me too they are defo my go to bathtime brand :)

      xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk