Fashion/Beauty - Tomorrow is the First Blank Page of a 365 Page Book, Write a Good One

6:54:00 pm

Hi hunni's
 
I wanted to share with you what I was wearing to kick off 2013.  I felt really comfortable wearing this outfit and enjoyed dressing up a simple outfit with accessories. This whole outfit was also completely new and I always feel really good wearing something new. You may notice a couple of things from my What I got for Christmas post too.
 
For New Years Eve Adam and myself went up to the local social club with his family, it was a good night, couple of live singers, disco, fireworks and plenty of drinks.  I do not enjoy going out in town for New Years Eve as I think you always end up missing the clock strike 12 and I prefer to be with the people I love and care about, might sound like a right granny to some people but thats just me.
 
 Top - Dorothy Perkins £10 (sale)
Black Skinny Jeans - Primark £7
 
 Necklace - Primark £2
 
 Ring - New Look £1 (sale) + Bracelet - Topshop £1
 
 Shoes - New Look£8 (sale)
 
 Mac Studio Fix Fluid, Mac Mineralise Skin Finish Natural, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, MUA Blush Shade 1, Mac Mineralise Skin Finish 'Soft and Gentle'
 
 Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Hd Brows Palette 'vamp', Benefit Speed Brow.

 Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow palette shades 'virgin' as a base shadow and 'sin' as a brow and corner highlight.
 
 Sleek Sparkle 2 eyeshadow palette shade 'mulled wine'
 
Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner 001 100% black, Magnifibres, Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara.
 
 
 
How did you spend your New Year's Eve and what were you wearing?
 
Lots of Love
 
Gem
 
xxx
 

You Might Also Like

25 comments

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk