Fashion/Beauty - Tomorrow is the First Blank Page of a 365 Page Book, Write a Good One

6:54:00 pm

Hi hunni's
 
I wanted to share with you what I was wearing to kick off 2013.  I felt really comfortable wearing this outfit and enjoyed dressing up a simple outfit with accessories. This whole outfit was also completely new and I always feel really good wearing something new. You may notice a couple of things from my What I got for Christmas post too.
 
For New Years Eve Adam and myself went up to the local social club with his family, it was a good night, couple of live singers, disco, fireworks and plenty of drinks.  I do not enjoy going out in town for New Years Eve as I think you always end up missing the clock strike 12 and I prefer to be with the people I love and care about, might sound like a right granny to some people but thats just me.
 
 Top - Dorothy Perkins £10 (sale)
Black Skinny Jeans - Primark £7
 
 Necklace - Primark £2
 
 Ring - New Look £1 (sale) + Bracelet - Topshop £1
 
 Shoes - New Look£8 (sale)
 
 Mac Studio Fix Fluid, Mac Mineralise Skin Finish Natural, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, MUA Blush Shade 1, Mac Mineralise Skin Finish 'Soft and Gentle'
 
 Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Hd Brows Palette 'vamp', Benefit Speed Brow.

 Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow palette shades 'virgin' as a base shadow and 'sin' as a brow and corner highlight.
 
 Sleek Sparkle 2 eyeshadow palette shade 'mulled wine'
 
Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner 001 100% black, Magnifibres, Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara.
 
 
 
How did you spend your New Year's Eve and what were you wearing?
 
Lots of Love
 
Gem
 
xxx
 

You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. Gorgeous Hun..... Love your eye make up!!! Wish I could get mine that perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab and I love your eyeshadow x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I will be reviewing the palette I used in full very soon xx

      Delete
  3. Your outfit looks amazing and it was all bargains! Very lucky lady!! What does your tattoo say on your foot? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, I am a very big bargain hunter :)
      The tattooon my foot says 'Little by Little One walks far' this is to remind me that not everything happens at once and good things come to those who wait xx

      Delete
  4. You look great! Love the accessories and your hair looks stunning like that! I hope you had an amazing New Year! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks helen, I liked what you wore on New Year too :) It is soo easy to do chick I couldnt live without my bun,x
      I had a nice new year, hoping 2013 is amazing :)

      xx

      Delete
  5. You look gorgeous!Love the makeup as well as the outfit! Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!! I love how big you get your buns. lol. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gorgeous :) Its all about the bun with me, the bigger the better xx

      Delete
  7. You look gorgeous Gemma! Love the hair, makeup and outfit those shoes are so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks vicky! I am in love with the shoes :)

      Delete
  8. Love your outfit, and your hair is so pretty! x

    Sophee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :) Thanks I will be doing a tutorial how to achieve the look soon xx

      Delete
  9. Aw you are beautiful!! I am loving those shoes with that outfit!! :)
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks gorgeous thank you soo much for even saying so! They go perfect dont they xx

      Delete
  10. you look absolutely stunning! i adore those shoes they are little beauties! your eye make up is beautiful too! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dont make me blush zoe;) They were such a bargain too :) thanks for such a lovely comment xxx

      Delete
  11. Found your blog via twitter, but OMG your eyes look amazing! I need to recreate it. Such a lovely colour.

    Love the outfit also, shoes are lovely!

    Am now following!

    Kassie xo

    http://kassiebarkerjones.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :) Ohhh if you do recreate it please send me the link!

      Im gonna check out your blog too

      xxx

      Delete
  12. You have the most gorgeous eyelashes! There is so many of them ;) It's not always the length.. the width is important too ;)
    Can't believe I just said that. I'm sorry Gemma.

    Totes reading through your blog now ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! I know I have my lovely gramps to thank for my eyelashes.
      HAHA this just made me laugh to the point where my bf had to ask, we are now in a debate about what is more important haha

      xx

      Delete
  13. Hi Gemma It's almost New Year's Eve again. Have you already got your NYE outfit sorted and know what you're doing?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk