Video - If at First You Don't Succeed, Try and Try Again

6:52:00 pm

After weeks of deliberating I have finally filmed and uploaded my first video.
 
I wanted my first video to be a little introduction, I thought the questions I answered showed a little bit of my personality and can give you a very small idea of what my style of filming will be.
 
I am not going to be uploading videos all the time,maybe just a few times a month. I intend to use You Tube as more of an extension to my blog, a place to review and talk about things I would find difficult to do on my blog or I feel could be better explained via video.
 
I am really looking forward to all the comments and feedback and would also love to know what videos are your favourites to watch?
 
Thanks for watching hunnis!

 
 
Lots of Love
 
Gem
 
xxx

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. great video gemma! woop woop! :D :D well done!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gem - I loved it! You're such a natural at filming! You made me laugh several times "Its like putting on your pants" hahah! Love it! Definitely using that one! Awww you were brilliant! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sooooo glad you liked it Helen :) Haha the things that come out of my mouth are horrendous sometimes. Thanks soo much xxx

      Delete
  3. Just bloody lovely aint ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for a YT channel. I've subbed...obviously ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great first video hun! I've subbed x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks vicky thanks so much for watching :) Thanks xx

      Delete
  6. Well Done Gemma! I know how hard it is to make a video and post it on You Tube. It takes guts.
    I think you did really well and it's so nice to meet you on camera. Will you be taking part in anymore Weekly Make-Up Tags?

    Take care,
    LiLi Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk