Closed Givaway - Birmingham Blogger Meet Up Goodie Bag #Birminghambloggermeetup

12:00:00 pm


Hey Hunni's!!
 
Boy what a treat have I got for you today!
 
 Myself, Clare and Sara are teaming up to give you the chance the win the last ever #birminghambloggermeetup goodie bag. If you missed out on attending the event, never fear as you could still get your beauty hungry mits on one of our coveted goodie bags! 

 

All you have to do to win is enter via the Rafflecopter widget below. The more options you fill in, the more chances you have to win the prize!


This giveaway is UK only, due to the size, weight and value of the prize, sorry!
The giveaway will end on the 9th February, and the winner will be announced soon after.

You Might Also Like

30 comments

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk