Life - Shopping is Cheaper Than A Psychiatrist

4:28:00 pm

Hi lovelies,

My goodness it has been quiet on Button's Blog this week, this is all down to the Birmingham Bloggers Meet Up. I have had so many things to do this week to make sure the day is going to be great. I have been making things, booking things and sending out numerous emails aswell as working my day job, I just hope everything is worth it and we all have an amazing day on Saturday!

These are just a few things I have picked up in the last little while, I haven't bought a lot this month as I am trying to cut down on my beauty spending but with the release of so many new exciting products this month I cant see it lasting.

 Chit Chat Nail Varnish - £1 Poundland
This just caught my eye with the large chunky glitter I thought for a pound I could give it a go, I was so impressed with this I will be featuring it in a Nail of the Day post very soon.

 Simple Baby Wipes - 74p  Sainsburys  + Nivea Pearl and Beauty Deoderant - £1 Superdrug
These are just basics I needed, I prefer these baby wipes to any other and use them for everything from removing my eye make up to cleaning my make up packaging.  This deoderant is my favourite, I never purchase any other, I love the smell, the packaging and off course the performance.

 Mac Mineral Skin Finish Natural - £20.50 Mac Counter Selfridges
I was looking for a new powder for while and because I love my other base products from Mac it was just a must for me to try this.  I am enjoying using this and do so everyday although I am sure there are drugstore alternatives for half the price that I will be purchasing instead of this one when it runs out.
 
 Mac Technakohl Liner 'Uniform' - £14 Mac Counter Selfridges
I love this.  After having this used on me when I had a Mac make up application, although I didn't enjoy the experience I did love this eyeliner.  I love that it is a twist pencil so no sharpening and the colour is amazing. It is black with a bronze/gold shimmer running through it, this looks perfect alone and part of a smokey eye.
 
 Nails Inc Icons Mini set - Price and Shop Unknown
These little beauties were a gift from my mum, I love all the colours and Im hoping to get more use out of these in the spring. 
 
Lipcote Original -  £3.89 Boots Broadway Real Life False Nails - £4.40 Boots
I wanted to try this lipstick sealer for ages and truthfully I have been really dissapointed, I just didn't get along with it at all.  I like the feeling of smooth a creamy lipstick on my lips so after using this and having the dried out feeling I feel it was a wasted purchase.  I always wear false nails as I am a terrible nail biter and these are my favourite ones as I can get two sets out of one packet, they stay on for around 10 days and as they are clear I can paint them myself .
 
Label M Professional Haircare available online here
Dry Shampoo £10.50, Hairspray £11.50, Honey Oat Shampoo £11.95 Shine Mist £11.75, Age Defying Recovery Mask £17.95
I was lucky enough to win this in a competition on twitter run by @my_beauty.  My Beauty is a new online social directory and online magazine involving beauty bloggers, beauty lovers and beauty pros.  You an see what they are all about here.  I have only tryed the Honey Oat shampoo as yet and it smells immense, soo gorgeous.  I will be reviewing my favourites out of this range after I have got a feel for them and see some results.

 
Rings - £1.50 each Freedom @ Topshop
I love rings, and I believe no outfit is complete without a ring or two, these were such a bargain and will be worn all the time.
 
 
 Pearl Drops Smokers Toothpaste + Colgate Max White Tooth Brushthe easier - £1 each Poundland
I am on a mission this year to get whiter teeth, my teeth are not terrible but are not as white as I would like them to be.  I want to try a number of options on my quest for whiter teeth and have started with the basics.   


 Pearl Drops Smokers Mouthwash + Eucryl Toothpowder - £1 each Poundland
I am a matching freak, I like my toothpaste to be the same brand as my mouthwash, I dont know why but it looks pretty in the bathroom.  My mum and dad used this strain removing tooth powder when I was younger although I was never interested then I decided to give it a go.

 Nair Hair Remover - £1 Poundland
I swear by this stuff! I only use it on my arms though, the results don't last long enough to use on my legs for my liking.  Just to be clear I do not have overly hairy arms but I don't like them to have any hair at all, especially when Im wearing false tan.  I never have a reaction to this one and it is very moisturising.
 
Johnson's Baby Shampoo - £1 Poundland
This is my brush cleaning shampoo, I started using this after being reccomended by a number of girls on twitter.  It cleans my brushes perfectly and I love the smell.
 
This is the smallest haul I think Iv done, proud!
 
Lots of Love
 
Gem
 
xxx
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

23 comments

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk