Beauty - Watch With Glittering Eyes

11:33:00 pm


I wanted to share this eye look with you because during the festive season I love using glitter eye products, but sometimes I dont want to go all out glitter and just add a hint of sparkle.
 
I have used Sleek Glitter Eyeliner, Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Eyeliner and Loreal Mega Volume Collogen Mascara to create this look.
 
First I created a thick black line with the Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Eye Liner and allowed that to dry.  I then applied the Sleek Glitter Eyeliner over the top to create a black sparkly line.  I finished the look with lashings of Loreal Mega Volume Collogen Mascara
 























What eye looks have you been creating?
 
Lots of love
 
Gemma
 
xxx

 
 
 

You Might Also Like

24 comments

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk