Life - You Wanna Find Love, Then You Know Where The City Is

10:32:00 am


Hello Lovlies!
 
This week has to be one of the most exciting weeks on my Calender for a long time.  This is a mixture of nice hours at work, new products to try and a couple of exciting events to attend.  So this is a different style of post for me and  some thing that I may start to do more often or add a page to my blog.
 
On Tuesday I recieved some clip in extensions from Clip Hair Limited to review here on my blog and I am just in love with them, they have exceeded all my expectations.  I will be reviewing these in full very soon so look out for that post. 
I had a day off from work too so I took full advantage of this and had a long soak in a bubble bath and tryed out my Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment for the first time too, all I can say for now is that my hair smells gorgeous and is super soft, I just hope this lives up to my expectations regarding my hair actually growing.
 
Yesterday I dyed my hair, nothing extremely different just putting the same colour as I did last time, which has faded to a lighter brown as I think the blonde is still in my hair from the summer.  I last dyed it in August so it has lasted really well and hardly any rootage.  The new colour is a match to the amazing extensions I mentioned above.
I also fake tanned yesterday for the first time in ages!  I used Sunkissed, which is a brand I haven't used before but was sent a bottle to try out. I am loving the scent, it smells like a holiday in a bottle. 
 
Today I have a day off work for a very exciting reason.  I am attending a launch night for a new cocktail bar opening in Birmingham tonight.  The bar is called The Lost and Found, which in itself sounds intriging but the invition I recieved is what got me all excited as it is beautiful, just so creative.  I am going with two fellow bloggers Clare from A Bit of This and That , Kelsey from Penelope's Beauty Obsession and Hayley from Strangeness and Charm which in itself is very exciting as even though I have been blogging for over seven months this will be my first time meeting any of the lovely girls I have been talking to for months.  I cant wait to get all dressed up and have a great night.
 
 
On Saturday I am attending the Chirstmas Blogger Meet Up in Birmingham with Helen from Beautifully Superfluous, this will be the first meet up I have attended and im looking forward to meeting lots of different bloggers.  The German Christmas market is now in Birmingham so having a walk around that will surely get me in the Christmas Spirit.
 
Wow what a week Im looking forward to a relaxing sunday!
 
Lots of Love
 
Gemma

xxx
 
xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk