Life - Graze Box Review

5:50:00 pm


Hey hunni's,
 
 I have recieved my first ever Graze Box, after all the hype I have seen about these boxes I was delighted that it lived up to the hype and really enjoyed it.
 
In case you havent heard about these yummy boxes, Graze Box is a subsribtion box with over one hundred healthy and nutritious yummy snacks to choose from, four are included in each box. It is delivered straight to your door every week via Royal Mail in with your normal post so no need to sign for it and it fits through your letter box. You are not tied in at all as this subscription can be cancelled at any time.



When I signed up I had a discount code that intitled me to my first and fifth box free of charge which was excellent as if I did not enjoy my first free box I could cancel my subscription and that would be the end of graze box for me, fortunately I love my box and can't wait until my next one comes.
 
On the website you can rate the different snacks with the four options bin, try, like and love.  If you 'bin' a snack you will never recieve this in one of your boxes, goodbye olives!  If you 'try' a snack you will recieve this once.  If you 'like' a snack you will recieve this occassionally in your box.  If you 'love' a snack you will recieve this regularly in your box and even have the option to 'send soon'.  By giving graze box this information they can hand pick a box that they think you would enjoy.  After spending a while rating all the snacks they have to offer the box I recieved was perfectly suited to me.
 
 Bonnie Wee Oatbakes
Cheese and chive oatbakes with red onion marmalade
This was my favourite snack in the box, the oatbakes were delicious alone and just devine with a little smudge of the marmalade on the top.  This is the kind of savory treat I enjoy.
 
 Marvellous Macaroon
Amaretti drops, almond slices, coconut flakes and giant white chocolate buttons.
I was really looking forward to this one as I love all the ingredients, I did enjoy it but didnt love it.  I liked the amaretti drops, almond slices and coconut flakes together but as soon as you throw a white chocolate button into the mix all the other flavours are lost and it just becomes a big chocolate fest.
 
 Yin and Yang
Blanched almonds, jumbo raisins, dark chocolate buttons and cherries
Again I loved all the ingredients of this little pot of goodness, and they all worked really well together.  Unlike the white chocolate buttons these dark ones did not over power any of the other flavours and it was very balanced.  The cherries were my favourite.
 
Sticky Chocolate Pudding
Milk chocolate drops, jumbo raisins and green raisins
If you haven't guessed by now I love chocolate.  The name of this snack is what caught my eye and it was delicious but being a pudding I think this could be improved by adding some sponge balls to it.  I had never tryed green raisins before and they were pleasantly lovely.
 
After seeing those pictures of those yummy snacks if your tastebuds are not jumping all over your mouth then you deserve a medal.  Im sure you would all love to try Graze out for yourself so I have a little treat for every single one of you.
 
 
For each person who orders their free box by clicking on the link above, Graze will donate £1 to the Graze School of Farming in Uganda
 The school of farming teaches locals how to grow fruit trees in deprived rural Uganda. The project provides local students with tuition, tools and support to start their own orchards. The school invigorates poor rural areas by improving nutrition (the diet in these areas is generally very poor), increasing productivity from the land, empowering locals and providing a source of income. They teach the locals how to grow Avocado, lemon, mango, orange, paw paw and sweet bananas.
 
Have you tryed Graze yet or will you be trying them with the free box, what are your opinions?
 
Love
 
Gemma
 
xxx
 
 





You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. omg love it, didnt know nthere are subscription boxes for food
    I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best thing invented for snacking while X factor is on! :) I got another one today and its nearly all gone thanks to my boyfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Graze boxes! Used to eat them all in one go most deliveries as eat thing is so yummy :) The flapjacks are the best :)

    http://fillmylittleworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too:) We did that this week was all sweet thing so just couldnt wait to try them, look out for the review this week. I havent tryed any flap jacks yet they look yummy x

      Delete
  4. Great box! I'm only subscribed to beauty boxes at the moment. Enjoy!

    New follower, follow back?

    http://www.simplyblushed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was, you should look at subscribing, I used to be subcribed to Glossy Box but have now decided against it.

      Will check out you blog hunni

      xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk