Beauty - Clip Hair Limited Extensions Review

5:50:00 pm

 
In the last couple of weeks I have been enjoying styling my hair a lot more than usual and the reason for this is my brand spanking new Clip Hair Limited Extensions. As a girl who just straightens her thick 16 inch hair and occassionally adds a quiff,  these have tranformed how I feel about my hair and in turn transformed how my hair can look on a daily basis.
 
If you have never had extensions before or are not very extension savvy the Clip Hair Limited website makes it extremely easy to understand which extensions would best suit your hair with three types to choose from including clip in extensions, micro ring extensions and pre bonded extensions. Colour matching is the hardest thing to do when rodering extensions as you want to make sure the colour is as close to your natural colour as possible but with Clip Hair Limited they even offer a free colour match service to ensure the best match possible.
 
I was sent a set of 20 Inch Double Wefted Clip in Extensions, I choose the colour Medium Brown #4 as I felt this would match the colour of my hair perfectly. I also chose the double wefted extensions and these are double the thickness of the usual single wefted clip in extensions and would therefor suit my thick hair better and blend well with my natural hair.
 
Clip Hair LTD Clip In extensions Medium brown colour #4
Colour with flash
 
Clip Hair LTD clip in extensions Medium Brown colour #4
 Colour without flash
 
Best Colour of Hair Dye to match Clip Hair Ltd Medium Brown #4 extensions
This is what I use to colour my hair and found that the colour matches these extensions perfectly.

In the full head set of Silky Remy Human Hair the following hair is included. Two 8 inch wide wefts with three clips per weft, two 6 inch wide wefts with three clips per weft, two 4 inch wide wefts with two clips per weft and two 2 inch wefts with one clip per weft. Altogether you have 175g of hair so having the clips split this way makes for easy and even application.
 
Clip example on Clip Hair Ltd extensions
Example of the clip, this is the 2 inch weft

These extensions can be straightened, curled, tonged, washed and dyed which is perfect as you can just treat them like you would your normal hair, although I do reccomend using a heat protection spray when styling them with heat as this would prolong the wear and keep them in the best condition as possible.  Using them with care can make your extensions last 6-12 months
 
I have styled them many ways since I have got them including curled, tonged straightened below are some pictures of the looks I have created.  As you cans see these only add a couple of inches to  the length of my hair but they add volume and thickness making styles that can be difficult to achieve, a lot more simple.
 

No extensions                                Extensions added
 Curls with Ghd's Extensions front and back
 
 Extensions added curled with tongs
 
I have had extensions before but the quality was no where near that of these from Clip Hair Ltd, I am now a massive extension fan and can't go out without them, I feel bare.  When I feel these need replaced I will definately be purchasing from Clip Hair Limted again without a doubt the best extensions I personally have ever tryed.
 
 
Do you have any hair extension tips or tricks Id love to hear them, comment below
 
Love
 
Gemma

xxx
 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I miss my clip in extensions as went a different colour blonde and no longer match! These look so real ♡

    I am now following :)

    I have just posted my first outfit post and trying to build followers if you would like to look and follow back please :)

    lurchhoundloves.blogspot.co.uk

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I've been looking for a good brand of hair extensions to try in the future when growing my hair out, and will try the Clip Hair ones now- thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. My blog is http://rostinted.blogspot.co.uk/ if you wanted to check it out :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they look amazing!! You're hair looks so gorgeous curled, so jealous xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk