Fashion/Beauty - Grow a Moustache, Then We'll Talk

11:15:00 am


Wow its been a while since I posted an Outfit of the day, so I thought this one was very appropriate for all the Movember awareness that is happening at the moment.
 

 I do apologise for the static hair, it was just not playing my game when I was getting ready.  This was quite a casual outfit, I felt confident even though it was quite a short skirt, a lot shorter than I would normally wear.  I just love this top its so versatile I can wear it like this, tucked into a skirt or longer with leggings
 
T-shirt - £9.99  Ebay (Find out more and order your own here
Cardigan - George at Asda £8.00
Skirt - H&M £2.99
Tights - Primark £2.00
Boots - Primark £8.00
 
I kept my make up simple with this outfit so that all the focus was on the tee.
 

















 
 
Face
Benefit Porefessional
Mac Studio Fix Fluid NW15
Elf Tone Correcting Powder
MUA Blush Shade 3
Mac Mineralise Skin Finish Soft and Gentle
 
Eyes
Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline Collosal Mascara
HD Brows Palette Vamp
 
Lips
Mac Lipstick Angel
Vasaline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter
 
Lots of Love
 
Gem
 
 
xxx

 
 

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Seriously how cute is this T-shirt! I need it in my life immediately! Thank you so much for proving links! You look awesome lady, love this outfit. Definitely something I'd wear.
    oxox

    www.hannahsbow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for such a lovely comment :) Its so comfortable but the fit can be dodge as its mens sizing :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. I love this Tee - it's so cute! Your hair looks lovely by the way! No static in sight! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunni:) It just seemed a little puffy for me lol

      xx

      Delete
  3. Nice shirrrrt! :) Lovely outfit, it suits you.
    Makeup is also amazing

    X Deja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :) Aww thanks it was a really simple look aswell

      xx

      Delete
  4. Love the shirt and it was a really good price too. :)

    Vanese
    vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, it sure was fast delivery too :)

      xx

      Delete
  5. that tshirt is FAB! love it... so fun.

    xxx

    p.s angel looks soooo good on u! on me i cannot get away with it... i keep trying but i just dont think i can pull it off xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely thing to say! Angel was one of the first mac lippies I purchased and wear it all the time, :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk