Fashion - DIY Collar Tips

1:10:00 pm


When shopping lately you must have noticed that a collar is no longer just a collar, it either has clips or chains or studs, its all going on in that area.
 
Some of the nicer ones from the likes of River Island or Topshop can be pricey so I decided to try my hand at doing it myself and Im super delighted with the results. 
 
This shirt looks like Iv bought it from the shop already finished like this.  I bought this shirt last year from H & M im sure it was only £9.99 or something like that and I bought these collar clips from ebay and they were only £1.59 for 4 (for more info and to buy your own click here).  The swallow brooch was also from ebay and I have attached it to  my jumper to show you what I would wear my new collar clipped shirt with.

 

 
 
Have you tryed customising your clothes before, to turn old items into this seasons must have trends?
 
Lots of Love
 
 
Gemma
 
xxx

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I love love love these collar clips!! Purchased already :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo bet you cant wait to get them now, such a bargain way to customise your clothes :)

      Delete
  2. You did that yourself? Amazing! I want it!
    Followed :)

    www.polkadotsnw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun for the compliment and the follow :)

      Delete
  3. Your shirt looks fab!!! Such a great idea and a mega cheap way to spruce up your wardrobe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea. I was looking as something simular in topshop ( just the clips) and it was £18. Thanks for the link x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen things with that price tag and just dont see the point when you can get them soo cheap on ebay, no problem sweet xx

      Delete
  5. these are so cute! i love the last one with the sweather.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk