Fashion - Beautiful People Don't Need Coats

12:54:00 pm


Hey lovlies,
 
With all this cold freezing weather we are experiencing at the moment I was on the hunt my perfect winter coat for weeks. 
 
I started a new job in August which is right next to Matalan, somewhere I have never been a massive fan of until then.  I popped in one day after work and ended up buying quite a few things and the quality is really quite something for the prices you pay.  So when the hunt for a new coat was not going very well I went to Matalan on the off chance I would find one.
 
Look what I found!
 





This Beautiful Parka by Be Beau, £45 Buy your own HERE
 
This parka is exactly what I was looking for, the length is perfect as I will be wearing this with leggings and jeans mostly.  I love the cuffed sleeves because they look fab and keep the cold out.  The faux fur hood adds a focal point to the coat but can be removed if you like with buttons attaching it to the hood.  But funnely enough its the inside of the coat that caught my eye first.  The hood has a leopard furry lining which not only looks great but is warm and cosey too, the lining inside the coat is the same as the hood at the top and has a caramel coloured silk fabric at the bottom.  I think the fabrics used make this coat look more expensive than it is and makes me feel fabulous when wearing it.

I bought a size 16 which is a size smaller than I would normally buy in coats and jackets and it fits perfectly, fitted around my chest and waist but slightly more baggy around my tummy and thighs, the areas Id rather hide.

This coat is going to get soo much wear it is just the perfect winter coat.

Lots of Love


Gem

xxx

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. That is super cute. Love the fur on the hood!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed, me too its one of the things that caught my eye first x

      Delete
  2. I love Matalan sooo much but haven't been in a while! I love the length and I may love the lining more than the outside!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have such lovely things in at the moment :) I think I love the inside more too lol, x

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous coat. I love this. Matalan have some great pieces lately x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gorgeous :) I know they have really upped their game recently x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk