Beauty - Retail Therapy is the Best Kind of Therapy

11:10:00 am


Hey lovelies,
 
My pennies have been getting spent a lot recently, I have gone on a make up spending spree.  I want to share with you what Iv been buying and let you in on some fabulous deals there are at the moment.

 All these products above from MUA only cost me £18.90 this was including free delivery.
Mua Cosmetics have recently gained 35,000 likes of their Facebook page and as a thank you to all fans they have released an amazing discount code MUA35, this allowed us to have 35% off the whole range online and also free shipping. 
Hurry though this ends today 2pm GMT 23/11. 
 Shop HERE
 
Blush Perfection Cream Blusher L-R Dolly, Blossom, Yummy, Bittersweet
Powder Blush Shade 1 and Shade 5
 Ever since Mua launched these new Cream Blushes I knew I needed the whole range and the powder blushes to match, this was the perfect opertunity to get all the cream blushes and the powder blushes I needed to match the shades.
 
 Glitter Eyeliner Shade 5, Trio Eyeshadow Passion, Trio Eyeshadow Blue Babe
used the glitter eyeliner before but on first impressions this looks thick and very glitter packed.  I have used the trios before and they are consistant with the high quality of MUA eye shadows, these are beautiful colours.
 
Sheer Finish Lipgloss shade Some Me Time (pink one) Lets Meet
These are my favourite lipglosses from Mua, they are smooth, not too sticky and so many shades to choose from, I use these with and without lipstick.
 
 Lipboom shade Bring it
I have tryed the Lipboom before in shade Cheeky (see the review here) and have been trying to get my hands on this shade for a while but it is always sold out in my local superdrug. This is the perfect twist to the classic red lip, the colour is slightly deeper and perfect for this season, with the glitter gloss you can create a whole new look.  Such a high quality product for such a small price.
 
 Lipstick shades L-R Shade 14 'bare', Shade 15 'juicy', Shade 14 'bare', Shade 13, Shade 4
I have always loved the lipsticks from MUA, they are amazing quality for the price and I now own all the shades I like.  I have purchased two of the shade 14 as one will be a present.
 
Lipstick Shades L-R Shade 14 'bare' , Shade 15 'juicy', Shade 13, Shade 4
 
 Collection Glam Crystals Glitter Eyeliner 'Va Va Voom' (top)  'Shake it Up'
Barry M Dazzle Dust Shade 15 and 38
Barry M Moisturising Lip Paint
These were all bought from boots while the fabulous buy one get one half price offer was on.  Everything in the picture above came to £15.87.
 
 Glam Crystals Eyeliner - L-R Va Va Voom, Shake it Up
These glitter eyeliners are going to be over used over the festive season as I love a bit of glitter, I have used the purple one and it lasted all night and is really easy to apply.
 
 Barry M Dazzle Dust L-R Shade 15, Shade 38
These are my first dazzle dust purchases and certainly not my last I have created a look with these below and I think this just shows how fabulous they are, although I do reccommend using an eyeshadow primer with them.
 

 
 
Barry M Moisturising Lip Paint Shade 159
This shimmery lipstick is just so sweet, it reminds me of toffee and feels amazing on the lips, I havent used this a lot yet so cant comment on the lasting power.  This is going to lovely as an every day look or a glitzy evening look.
 
What have you been buying hunnis?
 
Lots of Love
 
Gem
xx
 
 

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Those dazzle dusts look amazing :) I just ordered some eye shadow trios from mua, my first purchase from them actually :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are I was ssooo surprised with the effect they give :) I am in love

      Ohh which colours did you go for?

      xx

      Delete
  2. Oohh you got some amazing things! I only purchased some MAC goodies and the Topshop which opened in South-Africa last night :) xo

    http://www.dressedinthecity.com/2012/11/international-giveaway-clip-in-hair.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet, I LOVE mac soo much the products are just amazing shame about the customer service here in the UK. Bet that was exciting new stores opening is always an excuse to treat yourself.

      xx

      Delete
  3. I've just purchased MUA's lipstick in 'juciy' and I love love love it!! I love how much you can get for so little from MUA. Definitely one of my fave brands xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juicy is one of my fav shades from mua, I know it makes it soo much more exciting when your making an order, Mine too

      xx

      Delete
  4. love everything in your makeup haul, them barry m dazzle dusts look amazing!!
    youve got me wanting to rush out and buy some myself....i love the MUA lipsticks cant beat them for £1 bargain.

    clair x

    allthingsprincess84.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunni, Look out for more posts with the Barry M dazzle dusts :)

      Let me know which ones you buy, you sure cant :)

      Delete
  5. That's an amazing offer on the MUA love the look of Juicy. Your eye make up looks so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is I had to make an order x Thanks hun xx

      Delete
  6. you got a brilliant deal with those mua goodies! i tried to get on their site but it was down :( think i left it a bit too late really lol. i adore mua! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so hunni, yhh the site was really bad when they put the discount code up think it was down for over 3 days in the end, I was stalking their facebook and twitter to make sure I definately got what I wanted while the offer was on xx

      Delete
  7. Love your eye make up its gorgeous! Great haul too! New follower here :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk