#weeklymakeuptag - Mermaids

2:15:00 pm


Good Afternoon hunni's,
So if you read last weeks make up tag post
 you will know that this week it was all about mermaids, which in all honesty I was really lacking inspiration for. 
Well that was until I got out all my make up brushes and the most mermaidy colours in my collection and let my imagination run wild.  I added the swarovski elements crystals to show a bit of my personality and to create the illusion of  sparkling skin, as I believe mermaids have sparkling skin because they are magic!
Once I got into it I really enjoyed creating this look, no I wouldnt wear it out on a day to day basis but with halloween coming up it would be a subtle way of getting into the spirit.
 



 
 
The other ladies have once again done an amazing job of creating looks, all the ladies involved in the tag are just soo lovely and full of ideas. 
 
Next week the theme is 60's and im sure I can speak for all the other ladies when I say, we would love you to get involved, if this is the case and you would love to create your 60's look contact the lovely Aqeela.  You can do this by email aqeela_1988@hotmail.co.uk or you can tweet her over on twitter @Aqeela_k .
 
Hope you like my look :)
 
Lots of Love
 
Gemma
 
xXx
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Hey hun what is that stunning purple colour?
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hunni its the lighter purple shade in the MUA poptastic palette :)

      Delete
  2. I love this! It looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your makeup! And your lashes look soooo looong. I wish I had long lashes :)
    Can't wait to see more of your looks :))
    Xo Deja
    Deja Zu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunni :) Your look was one of my favourites this week, I originally wanted to do some scales but didnt know how to go about it so when I seen your scales it look amazing :)

      xx

      Delete
  4. Thx for sending me your link on bbloggers chat! I think you did an amazing job with this make-up. I'm following now! Hope you visit my blog too.
    http://www.curlsandbags.com/2012/10/just-julia.html#.UHXh5xUxqnk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem babe I love finding new blogs to follow I will definately be checking yours out :) Thanks it was soo much fun :)

      xx

      Delete
  5. this is beautiful! I love all the colours you've used! great job :D
    hareem xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much for such a lovely comment :)

      Delete
  6. Love this ! Wish I was this talented !!

    Jessica
    Http:// powderblue1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a lovely comment babe but honestly im not talented, its just letting my imagination run wild xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk