FOTD, OOTD, NOTD - Casual Capers

12:53:00 pm



 
 This was the night before my Birthday, I went out for a meal and up to the social club we go to for a couple of drinks and a cheeky game of bingo.  I had a lovely night with Adam, his parents and his nan.  Im always so excited the night before my birthday, its like christmas for me, the one day a year when I can celebrate just being me.  I wore a very casual outfit and kept my make up muted with just using browns and nudes.

 
 
 Blazer - Primark £17
Vest Top - New Look £3.99
Bandeau - £4.99
Leggings - Primark £3
Shoes - Matalan £14
Bag - Matalan £6
 
 
I cant have long nails in my new job so as soon as I new I had a week off the falsies were on quickly than the glue dried.  I decided that Autumn was well and truly here and what better than a deep burgandy, my polish of choice was Essie's Lovie Dovie, well I think its called that, I purchased this in a set of three for £7 from Tk maxx.  When I googled this name and the number a bubble gum pink colour kept coming up so maybe it is at Tk Maxx because it has the wrong shade on the bottom of the bottle?? Either way it is beautiful.





 
 I really loved this make up, simple as it was I think it fitted the occassion and outfit perfectly.

On my Face
Elf  Mineral Infused Face Primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
Clinique Stay Matte Foundation
Maybelline Lumi Touch Concealer
Elf Tone Correcting Powder
MUA Blush in Shade 3
Benefit Hoola (to contour)
Stila All overglow Peachy Keen (to highlight)

On my Eyes
MUA Professional Eyeshadow Primer
MUA Undressed Palette
Rimmel Glam Eyes Eyeshadow 'Spicy Bronze'
MUA Intense Glitter Eyeliner 'Malt Chocolate'
Loreal Mega Volume Collogen Mascara
Maybelline Lash Stiletto

On my Lips
Elf Prime and Plump
Mac 'Angel'
Mac Plushglass 'Ample Pink'

Lots of Love

Gem

XxX

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Awww I love your whole outfit! It looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this whole look too! And your makeup was so pretty! Great post love!

    xo Olivia
    ThisLooksGoodOnYou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunni :)Sometimes casual is best xx

      Delete
  3. Your eyes are sooooo amazing!!!! Faqb outfit and gorgeous makeup :)) Hope your birthday is amazing!!!!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunni:) It was babe such a perfect day<3

      xxx

      Delete
  4. You look stunning! That vest is such a basic, i love the New Look vests and tshirts, such a wardrobe essential!
    Your eyelashes are SO long, i thought they were false eyelashes at first, lucky lady!
    xxx


    www.TheBeautyBelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks:) Yhh my wardrobe is full of new look and h &m basics in lots of colours :)
      They are long but honestly Im having such an issue with mascara atm its unreal, I cant find one I fall in love with...:(

      Delete
  5. You look lovely Gem Gem! The outfit, the BLAZER!!!! And your make up looks gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww what a lovely comment, my friends call me gem gem :)
      Blazer was my bargain of the summer hunni, primarni special

      xx

      Delete
  6. Holy moly! Those lashes :O Beauts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely comment hunni :) but im having such an issue find a mascara at the moment:( I want to love it my mascara not have to use more than one at a time to get the look I want...any suggestions x

      Delete
  7. You look amazing Gemma. Lovely outfit, makeup and mani!
    Xx Deja
    Deja Zu

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk