#weeklymakeuptag- Lady Ga Ga

1:01:00 pm


If you are a regular reader of my blog or follow me on twitter you will know that for the last two weeks I have taken part in the Make Up Tag that the lovely Aqeela, of Aqeela's Blog has started.  Each week she thinks of an amazing theme and myself and some other ladies let our imagination run wild and try to create a look inspired by the theme.
This week the theme was Lady GaGa, as soon as I knew this was the theme there was one Lady GaGa image that sprung to mind, her make up in the Telephone video.


 

It did take a while for me to re-create the look but I had such a laugh doing it and was really happy with the results, its not professional but its my take on her look.






You can see my look HERE along with all the other fab looks the girls created.
 
Next week the theme is Mermaids which truthfully I am lacking inspiration for, any ideas are welcome and I would love if my followers got involved with this too, contact Aqeela on twitter @Aqeela_k and let her know you want to join in, the more the mer-maid-ier!
 
Lots of love
 
Gem
 
xXx

You Might Also Like

18 comments

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk