#weeklymakeuptag- Lady Ga Ga

1:01:00 pm


If you are a regular reader of my blog or follow me on twitter you will know that for the last two weeks I have taken part in the Make Up Tag that the lovely Aqeela, of Aqeela's Blog has started.  Each week she thinks of an amazing theme and myself and some other ladies let our imagination run wild and try to create a look inspired by the theme.
This week the theme was Lady GaGa, as soon as I knew this was the theme there was one Lady GaGa image that sprung to mind, her make up in the Telephone video.


 

It did take a while for me to re-create the look but I had such a laugh doing it and was really happy with the results, its not professional but its my take on her look.






You can see my look HERE along with all the other fab looks the girls created.
 
Next week the theme is Mermaids which truthfully I am lacking inspiration for, any ideas are welcome and I would love if my followers got involved with this too, contact Aqeela on twitter @Aqeela_k and let her know you want to join in, the more the mer-maid-ier!
 
Lots of love
 
Gem
 
xXx

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. You are so creative with the cans in your head! I could never do that (well, I have short hair :D).
    this was the first look I wanted to do, but then I went with the blue and black eyes :)
    I love this look! You did amazing honey.

    Xo Deja
    Deja Zu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe, it want easy to keep them in believe me x

      I loved your look, dark eyes and bright lips normally scares me but you have made me realise its too lush to be scared of.

      <3 bring on the mermaids xx

      Delete
  2. Great look!!! I love that you added in the cans for the hairstyle too :)
    Gotta love the commitment!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone's looks were soo amazing :) Thanks hun I thought they would be a good visual:)

      Not got many idea's for mermaids though..

      xx

      Delete
  3. Wow! You did an amazing job re-creating her look!

    xo Olivia
    ThisLooksGoodOnYou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank babe such a lovely thing to say, it was so much fun xx

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love that you used cans. Well done :)

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunni, the look wouldnt have been the same without them

      Mermaids is gonnna be a tricky one i think x

      Delete
  5. looks like fun :D

    www.georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was babe, would be lovely if you got involved to, contact aqeela for more details x

      Delete
  6. U was brill n did a very good job at recreating the look u really are better than u think

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much babe :)
      was such a good theme:)

      struggling with inspiration for mermaids but gonna have a play around tonight xx

      Delete
  7. really cool look. u shoud go shopping like that :-)


    http://babyemilycloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish i had the guts to go shopping like this, maybe did a decent job recreating her look but her personailty maybe not, lol

      xx

      Delete
  8. This looks awesome! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look! You've recreated it really well. Love the can's in the hair too :p.
    E
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunni:) It was soo much fun to recreate xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk