Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 107 Review

12:26:00 pm


This week I bring to you another deep red wine colour, I am just obsessed with these shades just now, they are going to be my go to lip for autumn no doubt about it.

 


These lipsticks are just devine, I already own two shades from the previous collection and love them dearly and as soon as I seen these new shades released on the Rimmel London Facebook page before they were available in stores I had to have one, Iv only ordered one at the moment but im sure I will own all shades at some point.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I chose shade 107 and what an excellent choice if I dont say so myself, it is the perfect autumn burgandy matte lip.  Even though these lip sticks are matt they do not dry out your lips like most matt lipsticks, they apply well just gliding over your lips.  The texture some what reminds me of Mac satin finish lipsticks and the shade 107 is definately a great dupe for Mac Diva but at more than half the price.  The packaging is great  I love the red and it is different than previous collections by Rimmel and looks glamourous in my make up bag, having Kate's signature on the lid is a lovely finishing touch.
I havent actually worn this yet so I cant really comment on staying power, but look out for it being featured in a Face Of The Day post.
 
 
Do you own any of these yet? If not which shade is on your lust list?
 
These launch this week in store for just £5.49, I know ill be buying more shades!
 
Lots of love
 
Gemma
 
xxx
 
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I have been waiting for these to come out in store!! I cannot wait to try it :) great post.

    Nafisah xo

    www.bamblingsofnaffy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can order this on the facebook page, their is a link on the blog, it is free delivery too xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh the packaging of this looks fancy - loving the red! What a perfect autumn shade :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, I think thats one of the main things I love about them, I havent seen a red lipstick holder thingy before :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful deep red, love it! Perfect for Fall!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, gorgeous shade! I'll definitely be checking these out when I see them in store :)

    Laura x
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you love it too:) I will be buying a couple more shades for sure.
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk