MUA Poptastic Palette - Purple Look

12:45:00 pm

Recently I have becoming so much more experimental with eye make up so I have decided to start a weekly post showing you which look has been my favourite of that week.  I will try to do a tutorial on how I achieved the look and which products I used, I am by no means professional but just thought Id show you how I do it.
 
Purple Passion
 
 
 


This week the reason I decided to use purples is because I have green eyes and I have always found purple really brings out the green in my eyes and makes them pop.
 
The little collection of products used to create this look.
Step 1. Cover your eyelid in your favourite eyeshadow primer, I chose MUA's professional eye primer.
Step 2. Using an all over shadow brush, apply the forth shade on the bottom on the MUA Pretty Pastels Palette, all over your lid
Step 3. Using a thiner shadow brush, apply the first shade in the MUA Poptastic Palette, in the crease of your eye and blend well
Step 4. Highlight your browbone, I used Benefit's High Brow Glow under my eyebrow with a sweep of the first shade in the MUA Pretty Pastels Palette.
Step 5. Apply a thin line along your bottom lashes of Barry M Supersoft Crayon in No.5 and blend with a smudge brush.
Step 5. Create a medium thickness black line along your top lash line using your favourite liquid liner I used Rimmel's Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner
Step 6. Use a white liner pencil along your waterline to give the illusion of wider eyes, I used Bourjous Noir & Blanc Eyeliner Pencil(just the blanc side)
Step 7. Coat your lashes in mascara, I used Loreal Volume Million Lashes and Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp.
Step 8. You should end up with a finished result as below
 
 
 Hope you enjoyed this post
 
Lots of love
 
Gem
 
xxx

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. thats really cute Gem. I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful look, it really does complement your eyes! Your eyelashes are insanely full and long, I love them! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks chick, i thought so too:) all down to a decent mascara xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely look! Very classy too :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hunni, somdtimes i think its nice to have a simple eye look but using colour makes it interesting x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk