Birthday presents - #2 Clothes & Accessories

2:57:00 pm


So here is the all the Clothes and Accessories I recieved or bought with birthday money :)
 Hope you enjoy!
If you missed my Birthday Beauty Buys you can read HERE
 


 This beautiful playsuit was from Primark and was on one of the sale racks, the rabbit print was what first caught my eye. I love the collar detail as it just adds a bit more interest to the playsuit. Over the last while I have thought Primark prices have been creeping up ever so slightly so when I seen this was only £5 and in my size it was a must buy. I will more than likely wear this with black tights and boots.
 
 I got this top for £5 from New Look its just a simple black top but with the mesh sleeves it adds a bit of detail and can be worn casual or dressed up.
 I always stock up on Primark tights when im there, these were about £3 each and are perfect to cover my legs in the cold weather for autumn and winter if I want to wear a dress or skirt.  These hair tyes are a hair essential for me and at just £1 who can walk past them.
 
 This was another primark bargain find, at £6 this top is a steal.  I love the colour as I have gone mad on purple lately but the main reason I bought this was because of the collar clips, little details like this are amazing, Im loving them just now.  This is in a few more colours and im sure I will be purchasing more of them.
 
 These are my first pair of boots I have bought this autumn.  I love how simple they are and will go with anything, the velvet makes them look more expensive than they really were.  How much I hear you ask, only £8 from Primark, run run run and get them beforethey are gone.
 
 Its getting colder at night and what is better than a pair of fleesy on trend pj bottoms....nothing.  These were just £5 from Primark and come in lots more styles and colours, there is no doubt I will be buying more of them this winter.
 
 I LOVE the moustache trend that is going on at the moment so after searching on Ebay for soemthing a bit different I came across this I ordered it straight away.  I love anything with a gem or diamond shape on because of my name, so this is just the best tee ever!This is a mans t-shirt but I thought I could wear it oversized with leggings or tucked into a tight skirt and nobody would ever know. It is a copy of the YMCMB label worn by the likes of Drake and Lil Wayne.  They have lots more t shirts similar styles HERE.  This was £9.99 including delivery.
 


















I bought this burgandy jumper and cardigan from H & M online and thanks to one of my favourite bloggers, the lovely Angela from The Beauty Belle I got a huge £5 off (use code 1304)and 25% off one item (use code 9921 or sign up to the newsletter).  So for both of these items it cost me £13.76 including delivery.  These are fabulous for autumn and I cant wait to wear them.
 
How would you style the moustache t-shirt?
 
Lots of Love
 
Gem
 
XxX

 
 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I've been looking for a burgundy jumper like the one from H&M! Might have to go and look online now... Mairi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading mairi, hope you find a jumper you love :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow I love that rabbit dress! I would probably style that shirt tucked into high waisted shorts with the sleeves rolled :)
    ]x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe, oohh I like the idea of rolling the sleeves so thank you for that :)

      Delete
  3. Great buys, the boots are amazing buys! And I love the burgundy jumper too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks :) I just love them I dont think iv worn any different shoes since I bought them x

      Delete
  4. you got some lovely things, lucky girl :D I love the play-suit it has a kinfolk of retro feel to it :D


    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks sweet :) It was such a bargain and I thought that too thanks xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk