#Weeklymakeuptag - 60's

3:30:00 pm


Good Afternoon hunnis,
 
This week I was really excited about the weekly make up tag as it was a theme I could easily wear on a day to day basis and I love the 60's look. Sixties make up to me means three things big Separated eye lashes, black eyeliner and white liner on the waterline.
 
I wanted to do something a little different than the Twiggy inspired black and white contoured eye look and add a bit of colour.  I kept the big lashes, black eyeliner and white liner on my waterline but added a bronze shimmery eyeshadow to make it suited to autumn too.




 
 
I wore this look all day when I created it, and will definately be recreating it.  The girls have really been amazing at recreating their looks also. 
 
This week the theme is Super Hero/Heroine
This is going to be fabulous as there is so much inspiration and we could all have very different interpritations so Im looking forward to seeing what everyone creates.
 
Lots of Love
 
Gem
 
xxx

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. That's a beautiful look! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so long lashes girl!!
    Lovely makeup.Siutable for everyday indeed.
    X Deja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe, I know but I want MOREEE! haha never happy me, Iv done it again today as well, xx

      Delete
  3. Love this eye make-up look x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunni :) I have wore it a lot lately x

      Delete
  4. Your eyes are gorgeous! Great make up xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk