#birminghambloggermeetup Idea

9:46:00 pm


Good evening hunni's,

For so long I was thinking about organising a blogger meet up in the West Midlands, but it just never really happened, mainly because I was worried it wouldnt get much interest and incase nobody turned wanted to come, seems this is not the case at all.
 
 So as soon as I seen that Clare the writter of A Bit of This and That and Kelsey who writes Penelope's Beauty Obsession had been chatting on twitter about organising a meet up in Birmingham I knew I had to get involved.  So thankfully after chatting to Clare she very kindly let me be a part of the organisation of this exciting event.



Down to the details
 
 At the moment we are relying very much on our readers and potential attendees thoughts so we can organise a day and time that suits everyone.

The meet up will be held in the Bullring Birmingham, this was decided as it is very easily accessed with Public Transport, therefor minimal problems with anyone attending.

It will be held in January 2013, therefor we can all have a mooch through the sales and hopefully pick up some bargains, lets face it what better way for girls to bond than shopping. With shops such as Selfridges, Debenhams, Forever 21, Boux Avenue, All Saints and lots ore of our favourite high street shops we will have plenty to keep us busy.

This is where we need your help, we have two dates in mind, Saturday the 19th and Saturday the 26th.  If you would like to come please comment below this post with which date you would prefer and the date with the most interest will be the chosen date.
 
To keep up to date with any news relating to the #bbloggers meet up the best thing to do is follow all three of us on twitter, this way if anything is being discussed you can get involved, and you will also get an almost immediate response to any questions or queries.
 
 
 
 
Hope this post excites you as much as it does Clare, Kelsey and myself

Lots of Love
 
Gem
 
xxx




You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. i will definitely be attending :D
    any of the dates are fine with me, I will make sure I dont work whichever date is picked :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to attend and either date is fine with me. I don't work Saturday's so I can make sure that I keep both of these free just in case. It would be lovely to meet fellow bloggers in my local area. I've always wanted to go to a bloggers meet up but they've just always been miles away. Will go and follow all of your blogs and twitter now.

    Bec (www.becaboosmakeup.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing hunni:) Cant wait to meet you and all the other lovlies x

      Delete
  3. Would love to be part of this meet :)
    Haven't been to a blogger meet up yet
    I can make either date I can just book it off work :)

    Amy
    @amylovesdaniel

    www.amydtm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to be part of this meet
    I'm fine with either date would need to know the date in advance to book it off work

    Can't wait to meet you lot as I haven't been to a blogger meet up before

    Amy
    PYT
    @amylovesdaniel
    www.amydtm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might be visiting some friends in Birmingham then so may come along. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would be soo lovely to meet you, the date has now been confirmed as 19th January :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk